News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

@MichaelWhiting

From watching
@GoldCoastSUNS
training this morning, it appears Sam Day will come in for the rested Ethan Read and Rory Atkins for the omitted Bodhi Uwland.

I am convinced that he's just a few different people who have been glued together

Preussy:

soo-uhmm-who-is-the-kid-that-has-vincent-on-his-shoulder-v0-8plnqyt305jb1.png

I am convinced that he's just a few different people who have been glued together
Smarter man than we all gave credit for over the years. Has made a hell of a lot of money out of football for not doing much football.

Smarter man than we all gave credit for over the years. Has made a hell of a lot of money out of football for not doing much football.

What we all thought was folly, was actually genius: always ensuring he was at a club that had a clear #1 ruckman.

WE naively thought "what are you doing, Preussy, you'll never play!" and HE was brilliantly thinking "how good is this, I'll never play!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does McAuliffe come in for him?

I think he is 50/50 he didn't play in the VFL on Wednesday and isn't injured so hopefully he gets the nod but Sonsie was BOG in the VFL so he might be behind Sonsie I'm really not sure. If McAuliffe is selected he should get a run of games you would think.

Sounds like an ACL for Powell-Pepper. Port kenties, any rookies likely to benefit? Nelso DaTBird187 SC_Power

Unfortunately not.

It will most likely be McEntee or Evans into the team.

Sinn is looking like a complete bust for such a high draft pick. He can never stay on the park long enough.

Unfortunately not.

It will most likely be McEntee or Evans into the team.

Sinn is looking like a complete bust for such a high draft pick. He can never stay on the park long enough.

Ahhhh yep. What he said.

:huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back