Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

WTF was wrong with Clarko's sideline antics exactly ?

It added some fun and colour to a gripping and entertaining game and final quarter.

The way its going, even if North went through the entire season undefeated and won the flag, she would still find a way to criticise Al Clarkson.

She used to be a fine journalist (best print one we had in footy in years) but these last few years, she has become too obsessed with personal grudges and muck raking, and it makes it hard to watch Footy Classified these days.

Pull your head in Caro and let it go with Clarko. Obsession is not healthy.

More Crocmedia outrage fodder.

Seeing Clarko riding the bumps of the game was enjoyable to watch. That enthusiasm will rub off on his young players.

Reckon she'll start on the Saints and Ross Lyon next.

It added some fun and colour to a gripping and entertaining game and final quarter.

The way its going, even if North went through the entire season undefeated and won the flag, she would still find a way to criticise Al Clarkson.

She used to be a fine journalist (best print one we had in footy in years) but these last few years, she has become too obsessed with personal grudges and muck raking, and it makes it hard to watch Footy Classified these days.

I thought it was great that Clarko was so invested in the game. Journos seem to find outrage where no one else can

yep

he put himself out there and put his neck on the line for the sake of bringing positivity back into the guys

I'd rather that than a risk free, bland coaching and playing style

yep

he put himself out there and put his neck on the line for the sake of bringing positivity back into the guys

I'd rather that than a risk free, bland coaching and playing style

Yep, God forbid someone from North doesn't look miserable on field for once

Imagine if Clarko was our coach and Brayshaw was still our president lol

Seeing Clarko on the weekend reminded me of how engaged NBA coaches are with their players. It's no surprise he spent a significant amount of time with the Golden State Warriors.
It's funny you said that, as his antics reminded me a lot of Steve Kerr! I like the new Clarko. Pity it's not Tassie he's coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We keep clicking and being outraged by it, they'll keep making the content.
Don't engage with her and she makes no money doing what she does.

Unfortunately i have seen this story pop up in 4 or 5 different feeds on my Facebook page. It's hard to ignore/stop that kind of algorithm. But as others said, Hutchy and Croc Media have a lot to answer for too, I never listen to SEN since he bought it and got rid of my favourites, like Mark Fine and KB.

I thought it was great that Clarko was so invested in the game. Journos seem to find outrage where no one else can
Agreed.

I wish Ken would do ANYTHING besides sitting back, sucking on Pepsi Max and stating that he can't do anything once the players have run out.

That woman literally sucks the life out of anybody who holds a different point of view.

She should have been sacked and exiled after reporting James Hird had been sacked by Essendon when he hadn't been sacked by Essendon. She should have been sacked for her televised comments about Ben Holland.

Wilson is not a journalist. She is a muckraker.

That woman literally sucks the life out of anybody who holds a different point of view.

She should have been sacked and exiled after reporting James Hird had been sacked by Essendon when he hadn't been sacked by Essendon. She should have been sacked for her televised comments about Ben Holland.

Wilson is not a journalist. She is a muckraker.
A muckraking, mudslinging, hypercritic low grade gossip columnist.

Seeing Clarko on the weekend reminded me of how engaged NBA coaches are with their players. It's no surprise he spent a significant amount of time with the Golden State Warriors.

It also reminded me of soccer managers patrolling the technical area and barking instructions.

Again, he spent a month with Ang at Celtic in the offseason.

Clarko doing the holding the ball signal is one of the light hearted, funniest moment of the season so far I reckon.

More Crocmedia outrage fodder.

Seeing Clarko riding the bumps of the game was enjoyable to watch. That enthusiasm will rub off on his young players.

Reckon she'll start on the Saints and Ross Lyon next.
It looked very contrived and forced to me.

All for some colour in the game, and people being allowed to express themselves - but he looked like he was faking it. And looked like a bit of a dick TBH.

Regardless, this is just the beginning of what Clarkson will continue to face, until he can prove he's innocent of being a prick to the indigenous families in that investigation. This is nothing, it will continue to escalate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back