WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be one of those WWE mistakes where they fall into something that actually works.
Its an interesting way to debut a new wrestler. I wonder if they are trying to babyface his arrival by continuing to prolong his debut. A bit like what AEW did with Hook.

In AEW, they introduce Hook as a member of Team Taz. Whereby he spends the first year not wrestling but still has on screen presence as member of a group largely doing nothing but cornering Hobbs/Starks when they wrestle. Then after a year, AEW finally annouce Hook will wrestle, and the crowd goes wild for him and he becomes a big babyface born out of a "simpsons meme".

With Ver Maahan. I wonder if WWE think he will get the same babyface reaction after a prolong period of vignettes. When he does debut, he probably needs to squash a jobber in under 3 minutes. Having a bad ass theme song might work too.

With Ver Maahan. I wonder if WWE think he will get the same babyface reaction after a prolong period of vignettes. When he does debut, he probably needs to squash a jobber in under 3 minutes. Having a bad ass theme song might work too.
they should go all in and have lyrics like “he’s here, he’s here, fear veer he’s here”

For those interested.... The GM mode sounds good in theory sounds like it will be against others online? Hopefully the gameplay is alright because some of their games were ok aside from 20.

Attachments

• E2F1BDB5-9582-4374-B46A-49F1DC243C61.png
    E2F1BDB5-9582-4374-B46A-49F1DC243C61.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
Saw a report that Vince has given up on Balor being pushed as a top guy. I mean that has been clear since 2017, he always has and always will be a midcard guy.

But even still, Hallelujah. I'm perfectly fine with Finn not being pushed.

Saw a report that Vince has given up on Balor being pushed as a top guy. I mean that has been clear since 2017, he always has and always will be a midcard guy.

But even still, Hallelujah. I'm perfectly fine with Finn not being pushed.

Honestly got to get sick of people/ fans obsession with pushing people as "top" guys/gals/stars.

Happens all the time and when you have long title reigns like Omega and Romans there is only one room at the top. Everyone has a place Balor and co are destined to be the Ricky Steamboats, Mr Perfect etc there is a place for them but clearly its never going to be at the top end.

Honestly got to get sick of people/ fans obsession with pushing people as "top" guys/gals/stars.

Happens all the time and when you have long title reigns like Omega and Romans there is only one room at the top. Everyone has a place Balor and co are destined to be the Ricky Steamboats, Mr Perfect etc there is a place for them but clearly its never going to be at the top end.

Yep “insert favourite upper mid carder here” needs a run with the world title.

Basically me with Cesaro a while ago🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People reckon he's getting buried for putting over......early 20s Austin Theory too. I get people may like Balor but Theory is obviously the better long term investment.
These kinds of fans on the net make me laugh, just seen a post on fb about Santino and you got those same kind of guys complaining he was a misused talent

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

These kinds of fans on the net make me laugh, just seen a post on fb about Santino and you got those same kind of guys complaining he was a misused talent

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm probably in the minority but Santino ****ing sucked, I hate the fact that in kayfabe they had him so close to becoming world champion.

After 2 weeks of not coming to raw, he is now ready to continue to be coming to raw.
FFaWHHMWYAYSx7m.jpg

Reminds me of emmalina. Will finally appear and be like nope, I’m going back to being Mahal Jinder

I'm probably in the minority but Santino ******* sucked, I hate the fact that in kayfabe they had him so close to becoming world champion.

I think you're in the minority with most of your opinions to be fair. :p

Veer needs to make an appearance during the Rumble after 1 & 2 have entered, slowly inching his way to the ring and then he enters as 30

Drax style where if he moves really slowly, he will actually be invisible?

Yep “insert favourite upper mid carder here” needs a run with the world title.

Basically me with Cesaro a while ago🤣
I am with you there though, Cesaro should be more than a mid carder. IT was great he got the shot at Roman but the mistake was doing it without the fans if they saved that match for a few months later the crowd would have been nuts for him.

Realistically if you look back over time only Stone Cold, Rock , Taker , Hogan, Sting, Goldberg from the attitude era / Monday Night wars stand out as the true "Stars"

So many guys like Bret, Mankind, Kane, Owen, Razor, Perfect, DDP, Savage, Luger etc even though some had world title runs they were used in mid/upper card matches a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back