Game Day WB v Freo in the hot seat 7:40 Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week and another side under the blowtorch.
Freo have lost three straight and they folded unexpectedly in the local derby last week against supposed easybeats West Coast.

Match form suggests we'll win this comfortably.
Bookies had been suggesting home side Fremantle narrowly, but last time I checked the Dogs had come into very slight favouritism.
"Hot seat" form suggests Freo will find something extra and win this.

They have two debutants (Voss and Simpson). When was the last time a side brought in two debutants mid-season and won? (Don't bother, it's rhetorical) They also have S Darcy playing his 100th ... while the other S Darcy is playing his 13th.

So it's possible to find plenty of reasons and portents for why one side or the other will win.

I'll just be happy with the four points. Dogs by 4.

We've done alright against them at Optus over the last few years minus the final.

You'd suspect they would come at steaming though after last week, we have to be ready for that.

Hope Lobb kicks a bag. Go Dogs.

The midfield is where it's at for me. Intrigued to see whether Richards gets more exposure there. Personally I hope so. And how Macrae and Libba are used given how effective Macrae was last week. Could Libba and Bont be a little more outside.

Evolution on watch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LATE CHANGE libba out
Caleb Daniel in as sub

Club tweet saying illness.
Just a sickness

That’s great news then that it’s not related to the incident in his last game.

Also not surprising, expect it to happen more on or after interstate trips, the amount of people travelling when clearly sick atm is insane. My trip to watch the dogs last week has resulted in covid for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back