Autopsy This is going to be painful. The Dogs V Bombers debacle thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I won’t be back till Bevo and his cronies are gone, for that also get rid of Watson-Wheeler, Baines, Grant . Club needs gutting from the top. Need a rebuild before Tassie enter otherwise that’s us cooked.

3 things.

Luke, you gave us a month we really thought we’d never see. Thank you. However it’s time, our defensive structure is so so poor, it just cannot continue as is.

So over to you Brendon Lade. There is no way English can play next week. If we are omitting Macrae and Daniel for the likes of VDM, Baker, Bramble etc., then Tim just cannot play in front of Lobb after that performance.

Darcy and JUH provide hope.

Bont and Libba carry this team on their shoulders every week. As soon as they have slightly down games, the result looks like this.

English still playing like a skinny first game ruck (but he can run) after nearly a decade in the system. I say we lowball him and if he wants to leave then let him go.

JUH and West showed heart even when things were going against us. Hell even VDM showed heart, and on days like this, that’s all you ask for.

The back line looked unsettled and nervous by the dominance of Langford and HJ. Poor across the entire line with a few extra bad standouts

We're wasting prime years of Bont, Libba and Treloar. No forward structure to get the best out of Naughton and JUH. Structure is gone, time for a new coach to run a new system. I am still adamant with our strongest team, we are top 4 worthy, but we're just not coached to the best we can do. Better coaches would find a way to fit in Daniel. Gallagher and Bramble needs a run in the twos.
Treloar has been a fine recruit but his output does not warrant us saying anything is being wasted. Needs 35-40 to have an impact.

The worst thing about this is that it really would only take us one good off season in terms of list management to get this team right. We have been absolutely kissed on the **** with so many academy, F/s talls and we can have a stack of money to get some good trade options/free agents.

This is purely a coaching box problem. We all know it.

We have created the monster that is now Tim

Many of us here wanted a more physical ruck who created space for our mids and were prepared to have one without the bells and whistles of been able to run etc etc

Timmy has us in his back pocket now he won’t be dropped no chance

Sad Good Vibes GIF by Slow Dancer

Bulldogs forwards flying for the same ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to discuss the 195+cm elephants in the room.

That of playing 3 talls in the forward line at once.

It makes our forward line leak worse than my Depends after wearing them for 48 hours.

Time and again teams get hold of a game against us by going end to end and scoring the easiest of consecutive goals.

Like my Depends. This side is a mess and it stinks.

Very undisciplined performance. Did not show enough respect for their opponents and paid the price. Show pony team.

Starting to look grim for the rest of the season.

We are a bottom 4 side. Our last 10: losses to GWS, Hawthorn (lol), West Coast (lol), Melbourne, Geelong and Essendon (lol). 1 ok win against Gold Coast in Ballarat and wins against Richmond (trash), Geelong (already on mad monday), West Coast (lol).

We have been a bottom 4 side for close to half a season worth of games.

Sadly I think you are right.

Despite the loss last week, I was encouraged by the heart they showed.

Suffice to say that has been zapped out of me tonight.

Top 4 is a pipe dream based on tonight and recent efforts, and finals beginning to feel the same way.

Don't enjoy watching this team at all. Painful.

Beveridge has to be given the arse sooner rather than later. English can go with him. Can't remember a softer footballer.

The club are taking us for fools and I won't go renewing my membership unless there is real change and that starts with the coach and Grant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back