Autopsy The Kumbaya everything is wonderful again Dogs 124. Saints 10 goals less thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I apologise, definitely was more personal than I wanted to post. I need to be better with my wording.

But my point stands that the 'Bevo in' crowd (even though there are fewer or less vocal), who feel the need to bump the thread whenever we have a half decent win are just as embarrassing as you claim the 'Bevo out' crowd who feel the need to bump the thread after every loss.

This is what we've signed up for to be fair, it's hard to talk about anything. Because everything really falls back to him. So unless we turn it around and start winning a lot more games (unlikely) or Bevo leaves or gets replaced (also unlikely) we are going to be stuck in this loop. The small positive is that we've only been having this debate for a year and a half. Port have been having the same debate for nearly a decade with no sign of an end, that's what we have to look forward to.

I used to enjoy BF when the posters actually had valid arguments around the club and ways it can improve.

All I read currently is people reposting comments by the main stream media around how bad Bevo is. I support the team I love and until a player is delisted, traded, or retires or the coach is sacked or moves on then I’ll continue barracking for them and for the team to win.

I think the post that most made me realise that I have different values from a lot of newer “supporters” was when one of them wished VDM did a hamstring - I just don’t need to hear that sort of s**t from people who supposedly barrack for my team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I used to enjoy BF when the posters actually had valid arguments around the club and ways it can improve.

All I read currently is people reposting comments by the main stream media around how bad Bevo is.

I agree on your VDM point, but these 2 are completely disingenuous.

Plenty of people on here have decent discussions proposing improvements.

And "All I read..." Really? Funny that posts quoting mainstream media are a very small portion of discussions. Unless you can show otherwise...?

So this post is as bad as the "whingeing" you're complaining about. 🤔

All I read currently is people reposting comments by the main stream media around how bad Bevo is. I support the team I love and until a player is delisted, traded, or retires or the coach is sacked or moves on then I’ll continue barracking for them and for the team to win.

I think the post that most made me realise that I have different values from a lot of newer “supporters” was when one of them wished VDM did a hamstring - I just don’t need to hear that sort of s**t from people who supposedly barrack for my team.

I hear you.

Solution orientated or problem orientated. It's early in the season and our problems are exposed.

I like to busy myself with solutions (as hare brained as some of them might be) until it's no longer viable.

I differ from some in as much as I don't think changing the horse (read coach) midstream is the answer in our case (GWS of last year is an exception to the rule imo).

So blindly I will back the coach until we're done at which point the gloves are off or we're well into September.

I agree on your VDM point, but these 2 are completely disingenuous.

Plenty of people on here have decent discussions proposing improvements.

And "All I read..." Really? Funny that posts quoting mainstream media are a very small portion of discussions. Unless you can show otherwise...?

So this post is as bad as the "whingeing" you're complaining about.

If you say so mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back