Autopsy The Kumbaya everything is wonderful again Dogs 124. Saints 10 goals less thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Dale take a ******* a bow

Best game since 2021

I like Garcia - a little terrier.

Bailey Dale was superb. Showed some character, well done lad.

Really strong performance.

Great to see. Naughton and Weightman set the tone early and it was nice to pounce a team that clearly isn't on our level. Smelt blood early and went for the kill.

Great performance from Bailey Dale who responded super strongly after a rough start to the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously good night.

A few blokes under the pump really delivered;

Jack Macrae with a clear game high 12 score involvements.

Rory Lobb with a clear game high 9 inside 50s.

Bailey Dale with an insane 874 metres gained.

Like the near miss against the Cats or last weeks disaster against Essendon Beveridge owns this.

I liked his willingness to mix things up in the middle. Something that Ive been moaning about for longer than any of youse care to remember. I had to call for a cold spoon to be found when I saw Richards go into the centre (in the second?). Then there was a time in the last when admittedly the game was well and truly over when he rolled Sanders, Garcia and Richards through there at once. We just looked so much more dynamic in the centre all night. A situation that was helped by English somewhat finding his mojo again.

The other aspect of tonight that stood out was how much latitude that JJ and Dale (both were fantastic) were given to roll through the middle of the ground. Watching Dale in front off the ball instead of being stuck in a purely defensive posture is one of the keys to unlocking what has traditionally been a hallmark of Beveridges sides.

One swallow may not make a summer, but its made my weekend.

Last edited:
Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back