Game Day Dogs V Cats 6/4 AO / Bevo V his Nemesis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be proud and applaud the effort to hang in there while still lamenting the fact that the same crap we’ve been putting up with for years under Bevo has likely cost us another win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You can be proud and applaud the effort to hang in there while still lamenting the fact that the same crap we’ve been putting up with for years under Bevo has likely cost us another win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What ultimately cost us a win was Stengle clearly marking the ball over the line... and lots of fairly ordinary football all night.

What ultimately cost us a win was Stengle clearly marking the ball over the line... and lots of fairly ordinary football all night.
And jamarra + VDM missing regulation shots at goal that immediately resulted in opposition goals.

Painful game because we should have won. Plain and simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stengle call looked like the right decision to me. It was the multiple 2-goal plays that cost us, especially the first goal in the 4th quarter when we’d had 94% in our half until that goal.

Stengle call looked like the right decision to me. It was the multiple 2-goal plays that cost us, especially the first goal in the 4th quarter when we’d had 94% in our half until that goal.

The Stengel mark was clearly over the line - he oissed himself laughing, he knew it was over.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Liam Jones did a fantastic Job on Hawkins

No1 ranked team D50 to F50 transition in the comp up to Rd4.

But that last kick tonight - the connection breakdown. We got close due to some excellent contested marks but I want to see more easy marks.

Also, a lot of our kicking through the middle and along the wings doesnt favour us enough. Im loving the overlap handbal run when it happens, but our kicking is poor. Kicking efficiency and the resultant turnovers the difference in the end

Terrific effort by the boys. Gave it everything. Unfortunately, we still couldn't beat the cats coming off a five day break. The cats always seem to find the answers. A little worrying when I can't think of a single dog that played poorly (? Daniel) and yet we still lost. I even thought the umpiring went in our favour.

We had 4 out of the top 5 possession getters for the game

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

The Stengel mark was clearly over the line - he oissed himself laughing, he knew it was over.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Every replay I saw was pretty clear it wasn’t 100% over the line. I was also looking to see if the ball continues to rotate in his hands (i.e. not yet “in control”) but it didn’t.

We deserve no praise at all.
Garbage from start to finish. missed tackals all nightcoupled with slow movement and a fear of what?
half of them needed to change underware from the s**t stains at half time.
Weak as piss efforts all over against a team that blew a gasket 40 mins before the end.
I am now clearly in the sack bevo and hecken trade out tim english NOW camp.
fancy getting done over by a team without a ruckman you fck wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back