Prediction Changes Round 8 Dogs V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck picking the final 4 on the bench from that group. Probably only Macrae is definitely safe.

I think JOD might be an omission because the Hawks have one tall forward and he’s a 21 year old 5 gamer & a cooked Gunston.

I’ll run with Macrae, Daniel, Bramble & Baker. Gallagher sub.
Gunston and a 1st gamer. Were really going the throw a spanner in the works with selection this week that's for sure. No extra key back instead we drop 1 we had playing last week d than drop Ramsden and leave Dear with a baptism of fire. Practically conceding defeat IMO. We have defensive options at Box Hill for your tall forwards but we're choosing not to play him (Ethan Phillips) which has caused bemusement and bewilderment on our board. Scrimshaw and Frost have been very good this year for us under duress but they need a bloody chopout. Getting a bit silly now TBH.

Gunston and a 1st gamer. Were really going the throw a spanner in the works with selection this week that's for sure. No extra key back instead we drop 1 we had playing last week d than drop Ramsden and leave Dear with a baptism of fire. Practically conceding defeat IMO. We have defensive options at Box Hill for your tall forwards but we're choosing not to play him (Ethan Phillips) which has caused bemusement and bewilderment on our board. Scrimshaw and Frost have been very good this year for us under duress but they need a bloody chopout. Getting a bit silly now TBH.
Will be won and lost in the midfield I think, I'm not as confident for a Bulldog win as you are considering the bath your mids gave us last year.

Will be won and lost in the midfield I think, I'm not as confident for a Bulldog win as you are considering the bath your mids gave us last year.
Mids are in shocking form except for the Norf game. Day has just come back and will take some time to get back to his best. Even if we go ok in there who do we kick the ball too? The mosquito fleet up there is decent but they won't get a look in if we can't bring it to ground which is more than likely not going to happen that often. Kinda expecting a move out of the blue to surprise you blokes because we can't win going structure for structure as we don't have one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back