Not-a-cluey The package is doing the lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Came back in shithouse condition for pre season. Explains it all really.
Yeah nah .

Western Bulldogs in better shape than premiership year, insists Lachie Hunter
7d0f77a31a92fefdb37f57cd564c45f4

SAM LANDSBERGER, Herald Sun
December 17, 2016 6:26pm

LACHIE Hunter says any premiership hangover concerns were quelled when the Western Bulldogs returned for pre-season in better condition than 12 months ago.

Coach Luke Beveridge has a bunch of stars to slot back into his flag-winning line-up and with Footscray winning the VFL title a healthy selection crush looms in 2017.

Hunter and 2015 All-Australian Jake Stringer cut their holidays short, completing a series of private training sessions in a sign the historic flag celebrations will not hinder next year.

“Me and Jakey were in ‘Fat Club’ last year, so we did a bit of running together and came back all right this year,” Hunter said.

Yeah nah .

Western Bulldogs in better shape than premiership year, insists Lachie Hunter

SAM LANDSBERGER, Herald Sun
December 17, 2016 6:26pm

LACHIE Hunter says any premiership hangover concerns were quelled when the Western Bulldogs returned for pre-season in better condition than 12 months ago.

Coach Luke Beveridge has a bunch of stars to slot back into his flag-winning line-up and with Footscray winning the VFL title a healthy selection crush looms in 2017.

Hunter and 2015 All-Australian Jake Stringer cut their holidays short, completing a series of private training sessions in a sign the historic flag celebrations will not hinder next year.

“Me and Jakey were in ‘Fat Club’ last year, so we did a bit of running together and came back all right this year,” Hunter said.
Would you expect anything less? I mean the puff piece. Whether they are or aren't wont be decided by a newspaper piece.

Would you expect anything less? I mean the puff piece. Whether they are or aren't wont be decided by a newspaper piece.

But it was pretty obvious if he was specifically put into the fat group last year but not this year then he hasn't rocked up in bad nick.

But it was pretty obvious if he was specifically put into the fat group last year but not this year then he hasn't rocked up in bad nick.
True, but that's only Hunters word for it. As I said I don't know , I just take pieces in the paper like that with a pinch of salt. But good luck to them if they are going great. Says a lot about the commitment to another good year

True, but that's only Hunters word for it. As I said I don't know , I just take pieces in the paper like that with a pinch of salt. But good luck to them if they are going great. Says a lot about the commitment to another good year
You're right. Random flogs off bigfooty are far more reliable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake is the Fatman?

zydm5xituf75fu5x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back