Rumour Busted Did the GOAT take a swing at a cop on the piss on the w/e just gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

w is this not liable, it's an unsubstantiated rumour. There is no way this happened without the media finding out. Totally unacceptable this sort of crap!!!!! Ridiculous one thing that it is put up on a forum, its anothert thing to spread this rubbish. People who spread BS should be ashamed of themselves
I posted this in another thread but just for everyones information - the media DID find out, at least 2 days before. Source is me working at Ch7 and overhearing journo's talking about it - i followed up with one i'm semi mates with and he confirmed it wasn't a pisstake and was actual mail they had received from somewhere. Evidently a few days later Flagmantle FB page post it, and rest has trickled down etc...

I posted this in another thread but just for everyones information - the media DID find out, at least 2 days before. Source is me working at Ch7 and overhearing journo's talking about it - i followed up with one i'm semi mates with and he confirmed it wasn't a pisstake and was actual mail they had received from somewhere. Evidently a few days later Flagmantle FB page post it, and rest has trickled down etc...
LOL and you just signed up to BF yesterday? Bruh.... 🤦‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back