Rumour Busted Did the GOAT take a swing at a cop on the piss on the w/e just gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone hear Harley had a couple on the weekend, police tried to arrest him and he took a swing at one and was ultimately arrested? Rumour only, due to a few texts I received today, and wondering if anyone else has heard the same?
And it took until Wednesday for this supposed story to come out, about the most talked about person in Perth? Why do people bother making this crap up, honestly.

Anyone hear Harley had a couple on the weekend, police tried to arrest him and he took a swing at one and was ultimately arrested? Rumour only, due to a few texts I received today, and wondering if anyone else has heard the same?
According to the thread title the cop was on the piss, maybe he fell onto Harley and he was just trying to push him off :thumbsdownv1:

And it took until Wednesday for this supposed story to come out, about the most talked about person in Perth? Why do people bother making this crap up, honestly.
I think what the OP is trying to say is North dodged a bullet!

Understand how it looks, but thought this would be the most appropriate place to post/ask. Thought it was worth putting it out there to see if anyone else had heard similar.

Sucks that you had the opportunity to draft him and choked.

He's wearing Ben Cousins no.9 jumper, he's living up to it on field so maybe he thought he would try to live up to it off field too.

I haven't received any texts from other North supporters to confirm the rumour though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Until he tries to swim the width of the Swan River after being caught doing enough drugs to sedate an elephant I don't think he deserves to be in the same sentence as Ben Cousins.

Slight correction:

Swimming more than halfway across and then thinking “geez I can’t swim that far” and then turning around and swimming back the way he came.

It's happened before >

6FGnrmJ.gif

Are North fans REALLY that mad about their team winning a meaningless game last year that they have to make this kind of crap up? Really?
Rumors that Zane Duursma has been up to no good have been quashed upon the realisation absolutely no one knows what Zane Duursma looks like or even who he is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back