Rumour Busted Did the GOAT take a swing at a cop on the piss on the w/e just gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus he’s harnessed both Ben cousins and Daniel Kerr already, elite

Mate saw him and the weagles team at bare foot bowls Sunday arvo last week.

Said they were all having a quiet one and super relaxed and happy.

Rumour squashed given it was the same weekend ;)

The editor of the West deserves to have a swing taken against him.

But it would probably still give him (The West editor) a hard on.

Last edited:
Anyone hear Harley had a couple on the weekend, police tried to arrest him and he took a swing at one and was ultimately arrested? Rumour only, due to a few texts I received today, and wondering if anyone else has heard the same?
Timeline is wrong. He took a swing at Simmo when he heard he wasnt playing this Sunday. Even got in his face too. Went down something like this

wwe-stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Heard a rumour from a reliable source that he sent nudes to Justin Longmuir's daughter after the Derby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the rumour about Harley getting on the piss, but I think it's just as likely he was having a week off because he would have failed an upcoming drug test.

Anyone hear Harley had a couple on the weekend, police tried to arrest him and he took a swing at one and was ultimately arrested? Rumour only, due to a few texts I received today, and wondering if anyone else has heard the same?
BS- just stop with this sort of crap !!!! Didn't you ever learn not to spread rumours, get facts!

Post on Facebook has been deleted, I’m sure all those delusional freo fans who hoped with all their heart that this was true are now very sad.

w is this not liable, it's an unsubstantiated rumour. There is no way this happened without the media finding out. Totally unacceptable this sort of crap!!!!! Ridiculous one thing that it is put up on a forum, its anothert thing to spread this rubbish. People who spread BS should be ashamed of themselves

w is this not liable, it's an unsubstantiated rumour. There is no way this happened without the media finding out. Totally unacceptable this sort of crap!!!!! Ridiculous one thing that it is put up on a forum, its anothert thing to spread this rubbish. People who spread BS should be ashamed of themselves
It’s not liable (sic) if it’s true 🤷🏿

Remove this Banner Ad

Back