Not-a-cluey The package is doing the lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him, was more than likely a one woman man until the past year. I'm sure he's got a fair bit to catch up on.

So this is what winning a Premiership gets you ? Richoman stating we have a drug culture, now this peanut stating a guy who separated from his partner almost a year ago is Having an affair". Some folks will do anything to garner attention, even if it's being a d-head. and I've not gotten to The Bay yet. Lol.

the package and lyon are both single let them root who they want ffs

Exactly.

Jake is a 22-23 year old kid who had been in a relationship with this woman since they were 13. Now for whatever reason it is over and she's raising two from all accounts pretty adorable kids. That's all that really matters.

She's lived a good life with Jake, social media appears to be her job, as long as he supports the kids and isn't abusive to her he's owed a bit of privacy. They should all have privacy in fact, although one side clearly doesn't want it.

It's a bit disappointing this is all being played out by one side in the media. Someone needs to realise they aren't the only young single parent in Australia.

Exactly.

Jake is a 22-23 year old kid who had been in a relationship with this woman since they were 13. Now for whatever reason it is over and she's raising two from all accounts pretty adorable kids. That's all that really matters.

She's lived a good life with Jake, social media appears to be her job, as long as he supports the kids and isn't abusive to her he's owed a bit of privacy. They should all have privacy in fact, although one side clearly doesn't want it.

It's a bit disappointing this is all being played out by one side in the media. Someone needs to realise they aren't the only young single parent in Australia.

So he was getting a root at 13?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mob keeps talking about having a "no dick heads policy" to be successful, when clearly Hawthorn and The Dogs have proven the opposite applies.

Maybe the recruitment of Carlisle is the turning point for us.

You've had guys like Steve Milne and Sam fisher put on a pedestal already

My mob keeps talking about having a "no dick heads policy" to be successful, when clearly Hawthorn and The Dogs have proven the opposite applies.

I think you have had a good crack:

aadawson.jpg

There are rumours circling that Jake stringer is having an affair with someone who is related to the club in some way. I heard it from two different sources now, one who works bulldogs vfl team. I was suprised to hear it, but thats what Ive been told..

doesn't stringer have young kids?

Hawks, Pies, Cats, Eagles and Dogs have had dickheads on their lists and have won flags
St.Kilda have had them too...but

Good on him, was more than likely a one woman man until the past year. I'm sure he's got a fair bit to catch up on.
by doing a team mates mrs?

Arrogant and dumb, a heady cocktail.

A head that bad and chicks liking you because you play AFL... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back