Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I reckon it’s all total BS. Very fanciful stuff.

Which includes a sexual assault on a fellow player which is easily the worst part of the rumour TBH.
Genuine pisser

Clearly fake not only because it's so extravagant but also because it mentions players who weren't even there, but I was in stitches

Have you been living under a rock for the entirety of the 21st century? Sex and celebrity gossip sells and is reported as news.

Your club is trying to spin that whatever happened on the US trip isn’t impacting onfield performance. That may be the case or it could be club spin.

Your club hasn’t come out and denied the main story of player “indiscretions” on the US trip getting back to WAGs via synched devices.

What about Vegas, was that an important part of it? Since you made it up, just trying to clarify what’s important and what isn’t

Of driving while on a medically suspended license? “Nobody told me” is not an excuse, it’s literally the only advice that’s given after a first episode seizure other than “come back if you have another seizure”.
Lolllllllllll

This is INCREDIBLE intel, thanks for posting!!

What about Vegas, was that an important part of it? Since you made it up, just trying to clarify what’s important and what isn’t
lol I didn’t make anything up.

If you read my original post you’ll see I asked a question about a rumour I’d heard and the rumour mentioned Vegas. Seems quite a few other people heard the rumour.

The Vegas part may have been incorrect but it’s seeming likely that the rooting around on a trip away happened and that it got back to players’ significant others via a device synched in to a chat group.

Explains old leg-irons inability to hold a mark. Hands would be slippery as after emptying Ronald’s Strandbag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried it but I've only got the app.
Shaq Im Horny GIF by reactionseditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back