Game Day Round 5, 2024: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Saturday 13 April, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

heck me we've copped the D grade commentary team... It's very painful listening. Kelli's voice, "Howie"'s voice, Grandpa Gerard with the grumpy monotone. This could be a mute game...

Whelp, think it's time for a TV hunt as mine seems to be having issue with things. Foxtel just cut the picture and went "nope" from live images, loaded Kayo and it loaded fine with "4k is not supported" despite being a 4k TV. Next it'll be telling me to plug it in Hal.

And that's enough of that, can only take one Kelli not two out of sync you silly thing..
Go to Kayo setting and turn off 4k, GOTO HDD.
May work

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

* me we've copped the D grade commentary team... It's very painful listening. Kelli's voice, "Howie"'s voice, Grandpa Gerard with the grumpy monotone. This could be a mute game...

At least Gerard is a Saints supporter, well he used to be when he was a kid.

Their speed and skill carving us up again.

Already getting flashbacks to last year's final.

ptsd-dog.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck I guess I've got a new whipping boy without Dougal... Byrnes just getting brushed aside and getting sucked in as the 2nd man leaving his player free.

We are terrible starters this year. No pressure, 2nd to the ball and allowing them their rebound game.

The long over lap hand ball that was evident in the VFL GWS side is causing issues at this level also.

Too hesitant when we have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back