Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

FswpCG0aEAEdWW3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I need to go Cameron to English

I might JUST have enough to do it in one trade ($126,400 in the bank)

But there goes getting Bowes in and/or getting Hopper back in

Anyway, match 2/9, we could cop more carnage

I'll be back in here on Sunday night

What do Pies do? Cox and Cameron out. Are they still paying money to Grundy?
Begg could come in
or Johnson and McStay just compete

Darcy Cameron joins Finn Callaghan as my team's Bed & Breakfast guests for this year.

Cameron to someone who won't be in my team the following week. English fits the bill nicely

Is Flynn a reasonable option? Scoring well so far this year, would get completely ruined if Preuss comes back in though. Also considering Goldy but would have to see when Xerri is expected back. Cameron is such an annoying one to have to upgrade in the ruck, really hard to find the funds to get an English or Witts at this time of the year.

Darcy Cameron to a ruckman with unbreakable knees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Flynn a reasonable option? Scoring well so far this year, would get completely ruined if Preuss comes back in though. Also considering Goldy but would have to see when Xerri is expected back. Cameron is such an annoying one to have to upgrade in the ruck, really hard to find the funds to get an English or Witts at this time of the year.

I just used most of the cash I got from trading Gawn to Cameron on upgrading Clark to Daicos, don't know where I will get the cash for English or Witts.

Might have to look at searching through the ruckman bargain bin for a replacemeht.

I just used most of the cash I got from trading Gawn to Cameron on upgrading Clark to Daicos, don't know where I will get the cash for English or Witts.

Might have to look at searching through the ruckman bargain bin for a replacemeht.
I love the use of the h here. Perfect :D

Big O went down in the EF against Rich last year. McStay had to ruck. He had 23 possessions and 116SC.

I'll seriously think about going DC > McStay and then to a premo in a month
2 trades? 36 really isn't going to be enough this year is it

At this early stage,

Rioli > Bowes
allows
Cameron > English

110k bank roughly

Maybe Cooper Hamilton is an option? Watched the whole game last week and he looked solid. Found plenty of it. Rock solid for a 65 average at worst.

154k bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back