Preview Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gotta stop with this merch I just bought a candy stipe and now there's this!?
View attachment 1950740
Since switching to New Balance, specialty merch has been on point :fire::fire:. Can't resist, I'm buying.

(Where's the members Saints shop dissy code btw?)

Not a lump by any means but I just think we need more runners. 3 targets that can take pack grabs (including Owens) should be enough.
You may be right but looking at the interchange I think I’d like to see something different. Max brings the connection to the forward line.
9.7 between Daniher Gardiner and Hipwood.

Richmond’s back 6 will be similarly undermanned

Caminiti for ruck chop out, Sharman to fill the wood role some more makes sense, allows Ming to slot back in to F50 and duals to leave that F50 for quick get outs without sacrificing too much in that F50.
Small ground, absolutely zero midfield rotations on the 5 man bench but two extra tall(ish) fwds when we already have King, Membrey, Owens and Phillipou

Strange selection.

Small ground, absolutely zero midfield rotations on the 5 man bench but two extra tall(ish) fwds when we already have King, Membrey, Owens and Phillipou

Strange selection.
It’s literally Owens for Windy and King in the forward line for Owens.

Strange selection.

Similar to but less wide than Geelong, so length, given we tend to kick long, it's still acceptable to go in as we have. I'd have lold if we brought in Arie instead as he'd have a real chance at kicking it to the centre circle, hopefully Bonner can fill that gap.

They've gotta stop with this merch I just bought a candy stipe and now there's this!?
View attachment 1950740
Literally just did the same.

Ordered the Candy Stripe late this arvo... a few hours later this gem pops up. Fortunately had a few gift cards left over from Xmas that I hadn't used.

The RWB wardrobe continues to grow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1950740
$160!

No Way Wow GIF by EA SPORTS FC

Keep your hair on, you may as well tag me in the post since you meant me. I don't think Hastie is anywhere near Sharman but development wise I don't like this idea of naming kids as sub in their first few games at the level.

Note that I said 'give Hastie a proper taste' not 'Coops is a spud' (and said I am a Coops fan). Better to give the kid most of a game to get a feel and then he can go back to the VFL and develop for a bit.
I kind of sit in the middle on this one. He's only getting a gig because of our injuries, but he's got skills and is apparently composed, which is something that needs to be both nurtured and tested. He's also probably less raw than the other draftees too, so why not now (?) Our opposition are around our mark sitting in that 5th to 13th the spot on the ladder, so it's good to give him a run against that calibre of team. I reckon he's the sub because he's physically under developed, so purely as a needs be basis, it's probably better to drip feed Hastie in at the moment. It's a delicate balance.

Hope you're right....but im not confident, he looks a long way off afl standard to me. Seen plenty better young footballers than our boy.
Really don’t know how after last week he showed anything to suggest he wasn’t good enough? I thought he put his body on the line when needed and made the right decision every time.

Shiny new toy syndrome.

Same with a few goals at VFL level and people are wanting to see collard in and 3 small forwards - and not one can play midfield minutes.
idk, I think collard will be a star and we should pump games into him ala wilson, also means he's both more likely to stay and will demand more on the trade table

Similar to but less wide than Geelong, so length, given we tend to kick long, it's still acceptable to go in as we have. I'd have lold if we brought in Arie instead as he'd have a real chance at kicking it to the centre circle, hopefully Bonner can fill that gap.
That’s why I’ve selected him

idk, I think collard will be a star and we should pump games into him ala wilson, also means he's both more likely to stay and will demand more on the trade table
He may be.

But him earning those games in a side that will benefit himself in the long term is better then throwing him into a side with 2 other small forwards and they are all feasting in the same balls.

You end up like north with not many players contributing if we are just pumping games into the next kid off the ranks without a care for structure and build for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back