Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't say often. Some more than others.
Your Will Phillips/Bailey Scotts would hardly ever unless its a special occasion whereas Stephenson/Curtis Taylor love the nightlife.

With Ziebell finishing up on Saturday and the Osborne being a popular place to visit - its just down to bad luck here were an altercation involving CT occur and JZ ended up a unprovoked and unfortunate victim.

You can bet 100% Todd Viney would have spoken to the playing group and reinforced standards when away at the club at both club sanctioned functions and in public.
First I’ve heard of CT being involved. Is that who JZ went to “help out”?

Went to see Tim Rogers put on a great show at Hamer Hall on Saturday night. It was Tim, Josh Pyke, Chris Cheney, and Phil Jamieson backed by a 17-piece band playing The Beatles' White Album from start to finish.

I was in that queue as well! Tim Rogers from You Am I was too, just a few people behind me.

Went to see Tim Rogers put on a great show at Hamer Hall on Saturday night. It was Tim, Josh Pyke, Chris Cheney, and Phil Jamieson backed by a 17-piece band playing The Beatles' White Album from start to finish.
That sounds awesome! Not sure what game it was (maybe the Good Friday match v Essendon in 2019) we got off the 96 tram at the same stop as him; he was wearing one of his trademark brown 70s suits and with his North scarf on.

I've heard this is touring. Its sposed to be really good.

I think its me?

Every team I follow sucks balls atm. North, Chicago Bears and I have even brought the Chelsea FC down to its knees. After this years s**t show with North, I was looking forward the first round of the NFL, but the bears s**t the bed against their biggest rival at home.

God, give me something!

I think its me?

Every team I follow sucks balls atm. North, Chicago Bears and I have even brought the Chelsea FC down to its knees. After this years s**t show with North, I was looking forward the first round of the NFL, but the bears s**t the bed against their biggest rival at home.

God, give me something!
Grand Final two weeks same colours

I think its me?

God, give me something!
Get on the Ange bandwagon. Never followed the EPL but go Spurs! Or is that hotspurs... I don't know. Whatever. All I know is they are winning. Mostly...

I think its me?

God, give me something!
Ange the only glimmer of hope for me in this regard. And as a Spurs fan for decades, I'm sure our motto is Latin for "It's the hope that kills you"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds awesome! Not sure what game it was (maybe the Good Friday match v Essendon in 2019) we got off the 96 tram at the same stop as him; he was wearing one of his trademark brown 70s suits and with his North scarf on.
Think it was that game. At quarter time I went to men's and some drunk * supporter yelled out "aw Timmy, f'en Aussie legend". A tall guy in the nice suit minded his own business as he did his business, but the * flog started up again. Felt for the bloke, can't even take a piss in peace around the * morons.

Dropped past a school footy day parade thing.

**** me we had very few supporters amongst the kids. Even St Kilda and Westerns significantly outnumbered us.

Bloody Freo and WC almost matched us and this was in Melbourne.

Crikey.
Not winning, game on when most people have watched enough games over the weekend, probably doing their homework for Monday morning

this should be here in the mail this week...
770358_01__78855.1668723131.png

Dropped past a school footy day parade thing.

**** me we had very few supporters amongst the kids. Even St Kilda and Westerns significantly outnumbered us.

Bloody Freo and WC almost matched us and this was in Melbourne.

Crikey.
My then four year old started Auskick this year (didn't last too long but that's another story lol) and she was the only one of 40 or 50 kids in North gear.

Congratulations to Selina "Gordon" Lightfoot joining the board.

Selina Lightfoot joins North Melbourne board

The North Melbourne Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Selina Lightfoot to the club's board.

An experienced company director, Lightfoot has been a board member across a range of industry sectors over the past 10 years following an executive career in corporate law.

Lightfoot's current non-executive directorships include roles with Hydro Tasmania, Nuchev Limited and Tasmanian Development and Resources, with other current and recent roles in health and aged care, retail and professional services. Together with her corporate and commercial experience, she brings expertise in risk, strategy and people and culture.

Club president Dr Sonja Hood said the club was delighted to welcome a person of Lightfoot's calibre to the board.

"Selina brings a raft of risk and governance experience and expertise to our board," Hood said.

"With a member-centric approach to all she does, Selina also has a great ability to balance strategic initiatives and risk.

"She's a long-time North Melbourne member, a thoroughly good and decent person and her professional record speaks for itself.

"I'm looking forward to Selina bringing her collaborative and constructive approach to our boardroom discussions."

A lifelong North Melbourne supporter, Lightfoot said the appointment offered the perfect opportunity to blend her personal and professional passions into one role.

"It's an incredible honour for me to serve the club that has been part of my life for so long," Lightfoot said.

"I love coming to the footy with my family and friends, who have been members with me over many years. The club has created a lot of great memories for me and I know there will be many more to come.

"Apart from my passion for the blue and white, I believe my experience can add value to what is already a very accomplished and capable board. I can't wait to get started."

Lightfoot will be eligible to seek formal appointment by members at the club's annual general meeting in December.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back