Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Since I am a North member next season, any unheard of young players on your list I should watch out for when I get the chance to watch North play (as long as it doesn't clash with Carlton or Boston Celtics game watching commitments) ?
I do like what little I have seen of Flynn Perez, but the poor lad has had a rotten luck of injuries ?

The Filth Wizard help me out here mate :)
Kayne Turner, rookie but loads of potential

l think we should give up on who's in the calenders from now on . 2023 calender has mummys boy and a few years ago it was BB...
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Not random - really sad news.

If anyone is on twitter, you may have interacted with Lindacurls, she was so nice💔

Can't say I'd had the pleasure of seeing her tweets, but its sad losing anyone, let alone a staunch North Melbourne supporter.

RIP Linda.

I've done one of those ladder predictors, and I was trying to temper expectations, so I have us down in 14th spot with 7 wins.

We'll be in the top 8 after round 3 (thanks Hawks and WC).

Double up games against Hawthorn, * and WC help keep us from the bottom. I've also got us down for wins against GWS and Port at Bellerive.

Top 3 (in any order) - Geelong, Melbourne, Brisbane
4-9 - Carlton, Freo, Richmond, Syd, GC, Pies
No man's land - Dogs, Port, Saints
Final six- GWS, North, Adelaide, *, WC, Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a really nice lady who came in and brought a heap of things, she goes for north and helps at the rooshop outside of marvel on gamedays and she made my day. i love her

I was searching through each clubs amount of posts and North has the most threads and interactions by far.

Anyone know why or how this is? As most would consider us a small club. Were we early adopters to BF as a fan base? Or are we just psychos that can never get enough North content? (This is for sure true)

I was searching through each clubs amount of posts and North has the most threads and interactions by far.

Anyone know why or how this is? As most would consider us a small club. Were we early adopters to BF as a fan base? Or are we just psychos that can never get enough North content? (This is for sure true)

Most of the other clubs have their own dedicated discussion forums. We only have BigFooty.

Been stuck in a car with a coworker today. Find out he’s an * supporter. Had the front to tell me Brad Scott couldn’t have done better given the ‘issues’ at NMFC at the time (?) and that Scott was effectively promoted to AFL House after his time with us.
That campaigner is in for a reality check.

Been stuck in a car with a coworker today. Find out he’s an * supporter. Had the front to tell me Brad Scott couldn’t have done better given the ‘issues’ at NMFC at the time (?) and that Scott was effectively promoted to AFL House after his time with us.
That campaigner is in for a reality check.
Hope he likes digesting bullshit because there plenty about to come his way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back