Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bear, big bloke, used to run the cheer squad. Last time l saw him at a game 2000 first semi v Hawforn. Hadda cool black leather jacket with an angry kangaroo spray painted onto it.

Still goes to games ?
I remember Bear - haven't seen him for quite some time.

Bear, big bloke, used to run the cheer squad. Last time l saw him at a game 2000 first semi v Hawforn. Hadda cool black leather jacket with an angry kangaroo spray painted onto it.

Still goes to games ?

I remember Bear - haven't seen him for quite some time.
Bear ran the cheersquad up until 2008-2009, up until the time he had his first child.
Pretty sure he wound back his time after that to occasionally attending games here and there and then stopped coming altogether.

image.jpg

Going through a cupboard looking for something else when I found this Herald Sun sport page from 1993.

What a time to be at Victoria Park. If you weren’t there, and everyone on BF saw it happen right in front of them, find the highlights on YouTube and be amazed.

View attachment 1553244

Going through a cupboard looking for something else when I found this Herald Sun sport page from 1993.

What a time to be at Victoria Park. If you weren’t there, and everyone on BF saw it happen right in front of them, find the highlights on YouTube and be amazed.

Fantastic memories.

Even better get the dvd

How can I watch today's prelim match using the 7+ app?

I cancel my kayo outside of main footy season and the app doesn't seem to show our match today.
Foxtel?

Good day North supporters.

I'm an American footy fan and podcaster (A Yank on the Footy). I have been following the game since 2016, and footy has become my sole sports focus. I have had the pleasure of chatting with Donald McDonald and Barry Cheatley on the podcast.

I've had a small thread in the podcast section of Big Footy for a few years. While we are mired in the offseason, I am working to set up some discussions with supporters that want to discuss their most memorable game. If you're interested, please consider reaching out to me at ayankonthefooty@gmail.com. My first episode of this series (recalling a game from 1973) is out now.

Cheers,
Craig Wessels
Host of "A Yank on the Footy" Podcast
Sandusky, Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good day North supporters.

I'm an American footy fan and podcaster (A Yank on the Footy). I have been following the game since 2016, and footy has become my sole sports focus. I have had the pleasure of chatting with Donald McDonald and Barry Cheatley on the podcast.

I've had a small thread in the podcast section of Big Footy for a few years. While we are mired in the offseason, I am working to set up some discussions with supporters that want to discuss their most memorable game. If you're interested, please consider reaching out to me at ayankonthefooty@gmail.com. My first episode of this series (recalling a game from 1973) is out now.

Cheers,
Craig Wessels
Host of "A Yank on the Footy" Podcast
Sandusky, Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hello mate, are you any relation to Keppler Wessels?

Since I am a North member next season, any unheard of young players on your list I should watch out for when I get the chance to watch North play (as long as it doesn't clash with Carlton or Boston Celtics game watching commitments) ?

I do like what little I have seen of Flynn Perez, but the poor lad has had a rotten luck of injuries ?

The Filth Wizard help me out here mate :)

Since I am a North member next season, any unheard of young players on your list I should watch out for when I get the chance to watch North play (as long as it doesn't clash with Carlton or Boston Celtics game watching commitments) ?

I do like what little I have seen of Flynn Perez, but the poor lad has had a rotten luck of injuries ?

Blake Drury

All players are worth watching under Clarko!

Josh Goater, Charlie Comben and Blake Drury are the ones to watch in 2023.

Remember one name; Josh Goater.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back