north v essendon tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

theduckfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Mar 31, 2007
GB
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Inter,Victory, Liverpool
Can anyone offer me better than LVL 3 Aisle 10 V86 & V87?

Want to go to this with my girlfriend who is new to Aussie rules, trying to get her to follow us! But the seats above are "Best Available" according to ticketmaster.

Cheers,

tdf

Want to go to this with my girlfriend who is new to Aussie rules, trying to get her to follow us! But the seats above are "Best Available" according to ticketmaster.

Cheers,

tdf

They're not too bad, your on the wing at least. Unless you want to pay top dollar for L1 or L2 seats then stick with them. I'm stuck behind the goals, in row H. Paid only $4.50 adult and $1.50 for child to reserve these cheap seats as we're away game members. Didn't want to give Essendon/ES more $$ than I have to.

They're not too bad, your on the wing at least. Unless you want to pay top dollar for L1 or L2 seats then stick with them. I'm stuck behind the goals, in row H. Paid only $4.50 adult and $1.50 for child to reserve these cheap seats as we're away game members. Didn't want to give Essendon/ES more $$ than I have to.
Hmm i was willing to pay more, should have booked earlier on. My bad. Might just have to settle for them then if no one here is selling!

How did you do that?

I have been paying 27 bucks as an away game member to upgrade to my level 1 area.

How did you do that?

I have been paying 27 bucks as an away game member to upgrade to my level 1 area.

On Ticketmaster website, you have to find the ticket option for 'club members'. Took me a while to find! No level
1 tix left by the looks of it, but plenty of level 3 at reasonable cost ($4 ish for seat with my membership), and level 2 at higher cost ($38 with membership).

No option on Ticketmaster website for a 'no dickheads' seating area, which is a shame.

On Ticketmaster website, you have to find the ticket option for 'club members'. Took me a while to find! No level
1 tix left by the looks of it, but plenty of level 3 at reasonable cost ($4 ish for seat with my membership), and level 2 at higher cost ($38 with membership).

No option on Ticketmaster website for a 'no dickheads' seating area, which is a shame.
Thats what I normally do.

I just forked out 78 bucks for 2 seats on level 2.

What the **** is the point of me paying for an away membership, when for a half decent seat ( I hate level 2, 3 in no better) I have to pay out the ear for it?

but plenty of level 3 at reasonable cost ($4 ish for seat with my membership), and level 2 at higher cost ($38 with membership)

Cheeky of Ticketmaster to ask for a 6 buck handling charge though, especially when the site is harder to decipher than some Egyptian hieroglyphics. Bloody hope we win on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers,

tdf

Your best bet is eBay... Wouldn't bother with ticketmaster unless your willing to settle for a level 3 seat.

Has anyone ever had issues with ebay tickets?

I have got them prob 40-50 times of all kinds off ebay and only once had troubles. I wasn't a con but a mix up and the ticket wouldn't scan at Etihad.
The nice staff let me in anyway and when i reported back to the guy i got them off he apologised and sent me tix for next 2 North matches.

I get them as I love Level 2 and happy to pay overs to sit there. Just buy them off people with 100% feedback and in their feedback others have got them and you will have not a problem at all.

Not far from us, also sitting in Row A Level 2.

Hehehehe TT.....If the person next to me is in North gear I will be wondering all match if it is you.

Essendon match so I think it is fair to say we might be outnumbered by 1 or 2.....:) :thumbsu:

I have got them prob 40-50 times of all kinds off ebay and only once had troubles. I wasn't a con but a mix up and the ticket wouldn't scan at Etihad.
The nice staff let me in anyway and when i reported back to the guy i got them off he apologised and sent me tix for next 2 North matches.

I get them as I love Level 2 and happy to pay overs to sit there. Just buy them off people with 100% feedback and in their feedback others have got them and you will have not a problem at all.

Hehehehe TT.....If the person next to me is in North gear I will be wondering all match if it is you.

Essendon match so I think it is fair to say we might be outnumbered by 1 or 2.....:) :thumbsu:

Done as above. 4 tickets on the wing!! Cannot wait!!

AFL members on level 1, aisle 8, row J. It will be weird not sitting in the cheer squad among my own people and I fully expect to be well outnumbered in that area. Will try to bring my six year old for company (and protection).

Last year I sat on level 3 for their home game and it was a great experience, good mix in the crowd and a wonderful win.

By the way, Level 3 tickets for the Collingwood game have been released today, so for those who want to reserve good sits, get in now. Last night I tried to buy, and could only get level 2. Today level 1 and 3 are available.

Done as above. 4 tickets on the wing!! Cannot wait!!

Just remember the NMFC BF creed.........if a dude in a North hoodie becomes involved in a blue, it's "one in, all in"!

We'll be outnumbered but that won't shut us up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back