ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Rome

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a joke. His future opponent, should he win, has already been determined. Yet Zverev will be waiting around all for R3 matches to finish while he might not even get on court because of rain. Makes no sense.
That is tennis for ya.

Scheduling has always been a bit of a joke

It’s a joke. His future opponent, should he win, has already been determined. Yet Zverev will be waiting around all for R3 matches to finish while he might not even get on court because of rain. Makes no sense.

They can never win with scheduling though

Yeah but they actually can. They schedule earlier rounds first. It’s actually as simple as you could possibly get.

Fans would get rather annoyed if they got Zverev rather than the other matches

Well I would rather have Zverev than boring RBA.

You might but not where the event is being held plus they can put say Badosa or whoever on and match it. Zverev is just as boring anyway since he’s returned

BeIn have really dropped the ball this year on tennis, showing much less tennis then they were last year, favouring football and rugby over tennis, big downfall for me. Fortuantely as its part of kayo it doesnt make a huge difference for me but if it was on its own i would have ditched them by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeIn have really dropped the ball this year on tennis, showing much less tennis then they were last year, favouring football and rugby over tennis, big downfall for me. Fortuantely as its part of kayo it doesnt make a huge difference for me but if it was on its own i would have ditched them by now

Just timing, football is at the end of its season, and the rugby 7's happen to be on this weekend. Bein probably thinking it's the first weekend of Rome, they can get away showing one channel.

Also, just watching that little exchange with fognini and that line call, you just can't convince me that electronic line judges are a net positive for the sport. I'm going to miss exchanges like this:

Fognini : How can you call that Out?
Umpire : Because it was out

Comedy Gold...

Dimitrov playing out of his mind, Novak capitulating, and we’re almost abour to head to a 3rd set. Novak was up a set and 3-1 with a BP to go up 4-1.

If he loses this…

Not sure I’ve ever seen a luckier set of tennis in all my life. Shanks constantly catching baseline, horrific bounces galore for Novak, just ridiculous. Goodbye sleep, for a stupid match that should’ve been over 20 minutes ago.

Well, should’ve been asleep an hour ago, but good overall from Novak as he takes the third 6-1. Dimitrov absolutely peaked out of his mind in the final 20 mins of that second set. But Novak does what he does best, maintains his level and keeps asking his opponent to step up. Looking like a Rune QF clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back