ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Indian Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone tell Medvedev that hard court season doesn’t start until July-September. Far out. If only he could translate this form to grass and clay. He literally hits his racquet at clay, such is his hatred for the surface

I'd be pretty surprised if Felix beat Alcaraz given the level of play Felix has displayed this year.

Who knows which player comes out. Capable of anything, possible to lose to 100 ranked player. He’s weird of late, FAA. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does beat Alcaraz

Someone tell Medvedev that hard court season doesn’t start until July-September. Far out. If only he could translate this form to grass and clay. He literally hits his racquet at clay, such is his hatred for the surface

He is no better on grass lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alcaraz will smash him

On form yes but it’s a terrible matchup still has to do it. Look I hope he does because frankly watch Felix beat Carlos then flop next round. Plus want to watch Med vs Carlos final

I've only been able to watch replay a I don't get to work from home.
Norrie winning wouldn't be that strange as he did win it in 21.
Alcaraz v Medvedev for the final.
I've haven't seen any of Iga's matches but gathered she hasn't been pushed. Sabs might win as her serving seems to be on.

Not making the progress I wanted to as I thought I could get through all 4 matches today. Completed Sinner/Fritz and wow, what a match, the ball striking was unbelievable. Crazy consistency and defending. Both players brilliant and was always hard to pick a winner. Probably best men’s match I’ve watched from this tournament. Sinner starting to use the drop shot and BH slice more frequently is great, and that FH is getting to be more of a weapon every match.

Currently early days of Alcaraz/FAA and outstanding start, Carlos just broke for 3-2. Some of these rallies are insane, Alcaraz’s defending is scary. Flat out scary. He is 19!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back