ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Rome

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Holger was overindulged as a child which might be why he is such a pain. Djokovic playing much better, not great but better. To me it looked like Djokovic had a lower back issue he looks a little bit freer not so stiff. Ahh and now its raining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was one of the worst MTO I have ever seen. Really needs to be stopped. I don't have any sympathy for Novak but come on...

Pity about the rain

I know people will claim tradition but if there’s Hawkeye available why on earth can’t it be used

Ball mark gives you the actual mark....

I have no idea what’s up. His FH speed is well down, he blatantly refuses to hit a BHDTL. Not much power at all. Must be injured. I’m real concerned. Of course these heavy, damp conditions don’t exactly help.

Not concerned it’s just weird as he’s terrible at it. I guess the reasoning would be Rune loves a flat hit so making him hit it flat from high is more risky

That was one of the worst MTO I have ever seen. Really needs to be stopped. I don't have any sympathy for Novak but come on...

Pity about the rain

I blame the rule it’s ridiculous. Just have a blanket rule after 4-4 there are to be NO medical time outs. If you can play 8 games, you can sure play 12 games.

Other rule I’d enforce is NO medical timeouts before an opponent serves.

Djokovic looks rusty, unforced errors galore.

Good value if you got a ticket for the Bordeaux Challenger today, Gasquet & Kokkinakis going three sets then Murray & Wawrinka facing off later.

Hopefully just precautionary to retire and not something that'll keep her out for long - didn't look like much in it during the match - but who knows.

Worrying thing is it's 10 days from the French Open. However Iga likely won't have to play well to reach the second week, that's the positive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back