ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Indian Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Weak effort from a world #1.
Great news Sabalenka & Rybakina playing in the final.

Swiatek has a probelm against POWER!!
Finally caught up and yes, wow, she does indeed. Rybakina blew her off the court, again. Just a really bad matchup for Iga.

Pre-tournament predictions looking good! Mens SF at not an awful time, will get up early and watch them. Anyone give Tiafoe a chance? Super excited for Alcaraz/Sinner. These two are going to meet many, many times over the coming decade +.

I am big on Sinnder. Have been since he got Cahill in as coach.

I haven't been able to watch much this week but will keep an eye on the scores again.

That’s the match that will be so close, think Carlos wins but it’s close

Now Medvedev breaks to serve for the set.

An air of inevitability about this one. The main event is the one we’re all waiting for. I just don’t see the explosiveness in Tiafoe’s game to match it with the best, although did beat Nadal and take Alcaraz to 5 last USO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only thing stopping Alcaraz getting 15+ majors is himself. Injuries, form, personal life. Absolutely ridiculous today. Crushes anyone

Injuries the big one has already had a few major ones. Needs to think about his schedule it's so tempting to play this event and that event but the one think Novak did so well when he was on top for so long was he scheduled breaks, I felt Carlos overplayed the US swing last year.

Injuries the big one has already had a few major ones. Needs to think about his schedule it's so tempting to play this event and that event but the one think Novak did so well when he was on top for so long was he scheduled breaks, I felt Carlos overplayed the US swing last year.
He did indeed. He doesn’t need the ranking points of ATP500 most of the time.
He ll get some clay court cheapies like he did prior to Indian Wells. And will do so in a few weeks too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back