ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Rome

Remove this Banner Ad

FAA really is the most overrated bloke on tour and it’s not close

His game is so below what it should be. The guy doesn't have any belief....

Handy win for Alexi, who is another who struggles with belief

His game is so below what it should be. The guy doesn't have any belief....

Handy win for Alexi, who is another who struggles with belief

How is he ranked so high he’s the men’s Gauff

Okay this could be quick. Might switch over to Wawrinka. Why the heck is Jabeur playing if she’s so unfit? Her movement is awful, and shes not the best mover at the best of times.

It’s Jabeur who can easily flop a set and win the match

Interesting match coming up.
Djokovic a bit rusty with a dodgy elbow against Dimotrov who just took out Wawrinka.

Interesting match coming up.
Djokovic a bit rusty with a dodgy elbow against Dimotrov who just took out Wawrinka.

It’s never interesting with those two. Novak fairly nicely has a good draw.

It’s never interesting with those two. Novak fairly nicely has a good draw.
Just finished watching. First set was a major struggle, took 75 minutes. 21 UE. Rusty first game which he was broken. Generally got better as the match wore on and played a great second set. He was hitting very cleanly and aggressively and definitely looked to be finding form the longer it went.

Tonight’s OOP isn‘t as exciting, but the matches I’m interested in:

Garcia/Osorio
Potapova/Kudermetova
Medvedev/Ruusuvuori (I’m tipping an upset here)
Goffin/Zverev
+ Alcaraz probably double bagel his opponent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished watching. First set was a major struggle, took 75 minutes. 21 UE. Rusty first game which he was broken. Generally got better as the match wore on and played a great second set. He was hitting very cleanly and aggressively and definitely looked to be finding form the longer it went.

Tonight’s OOP isn‘t as exciting, but the matches I’m interested in:

Garcia/Osorio
Potapova/Kudermetova
Medvedev/Ruusuvuori (I’m tipping an upset here)
Goffin/Zverev
+ Alcaraz probably double bagel his opponent

Have to say the only one I really want to see is Potato’s match (Potopova). Garcia vs Osario could be good but relies on Garcia being in UE form.

Well play has just again after a lengthy delay due to the rain. It will be raining for most of the day hopefully the rain holds off. On bein 1 there is only tennis until 10pm then off to the soccer. No tennis on the other bein channels.

Well play has just again after a lengthy delay due to the rain. It will be raining for most of the day hopefully the rain holds off. On bein 1 there is only tennis until 10pm then off to the soccer. No tennis on the other bein channels.
That sucks. For now we have fist pumping extraordinaire Osorio to enjoy!

I've got Rublev v Molcan which I' enjoying. Courts are really heavy due to the rain. Rublev takes the first set after one lengthy and one short rain delay. There is play on another two courts.
I caught the last set of Poppy's match yesterday and it was great to see him win, he served really well.

De Minaur is having a dreadful season. No consistency and easy beat in the 1000s.

He's never good on clay but yeah it's been a step down this season.

Going to need a big Wimbledon.

Popryin to play his 3rd round at 7pm tonight against Sauflin. That's probably the only one I'll get to watch despite the insane OOP that's there

He's never good on clay but yeah it's been a step down this season.

Going to need a big Wimbledon.

Popryin to play his 3rd round at 7pm tonight against Sauflin. That's probably the only one I'll get to watch despite the insane OOP that's there
Someone please explain to me how Zverev is scheduled last in the OOP in a R2 match when all R3 matches are before him. On a day with poor weather forecasted. Ummm what??

Someone please explain to me how Zverev is scheduled last in the OOP in a R2 match when all R3 matches are before him. On a day with poor weather forecasted. Ummm what??

Ratings mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back