EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearing there were a lot of issues with it when it was trialled up north. Cricket is meant to be going to it as well. I think basketball started on it last season. Sutherland who used to run CA is behind it apparently

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see that EK not only break the salary cap rules they also don’t follow the covid rules. No social distancing and no mask. 🤦🏼

This is an interesting one Horse. I just think people are over the restrictions and want to get back into. Bloody masks I’m over. But maybe distancing the chairs. I just hope they are all double vaccinated and checked in.

Maybe would have been better to do it outside as it was a nice night to be outdoors. But we need some normality in our lives.

This is an interesting one Horse. I just think people are over the restrictions and want to get back into. Bloody masks I’m over. But maybe distancing the chairs. I just hope they are all double vaccinated and checked in.

Maybe would have been better to do it outside as it was a nice night to be outdoors. But we need some normality in our lives.
If you going to do that’s fine. Dont put it all over your Facebook page. I’m sure if MVCC see that they could get in serious trouble and may even loose access to the clubrooms for a while. I know clubs that were threatens with this when restrictions were in place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you going to do that’s fine. Dont put it all over your Facebook page. I’m sure if MVCC see that they could get in serious trouble and may even loose access to the clubrooms for a while. I know clubs that were threatens with this when restrictions were in place.
I agree, not really fussed if it’s happening but to flaunt it on Facebook is saying we don’t care about the rules

Last edited:
And the knob spankers at the afl pushing their weight around we know best so do as your told or else, the edfl should tell them to tuck it up their collective bungholes and bugger off
More like one of them is a partner in the new business, hence the old boys club kickbacks. Any chance of being transparent by AFL Vic, highly unlikely

Was reading an article stating that all VFL and NAB league players must be double vaxxed next season. Be interesting to see if AFL Victoria brings this into local football for players, coaches and officials

Of course they will this league ain’t special nor the people playing in it
sports at local level wont require dble vax - look at local bball they have started back up and its not a requirement, but is for the NBL so footy and all sports for that matter will be the same

sports at local level wont require dble vax - look at local bball they have started back up and its not a requirement, but is for the NBL so footy and all sports for that matter will be the same
HOw can you be sure about that.

I think they will make it compulsory for all players and officials to be double vaccinated just like most workplaces. It’s going to happen.

All local players will be jabbed how are players who ain’t jabbed going to hear the teams getting called out on a Thursday night or functions on a Saturday? Any place that serves alcohol and food is classed as hospitality so need double jab to enter premises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back