EDFL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

1st ??????
2nd??????
3rd??????
Last Jacana for 3 rounds and then ??????
Does anyone know if the EDFL have given Jacana a deadline or will this be another year in Div 2 that clubs have to put up with the ever changing fixture because of byes etc..
At this stage the 3rds comp will play more games than Div2 reserves.

MV
OP
BH
Haddy

KP
Districts
ES
Northern
Jacana

just about spot on. the fog to go all the way, disappointing for Northern though, are they at least loading up to challenge next year? ive Said it before youth policy is good but overdoing it in this division isn’t sustainable.
great for Haddy too love what the coaches are doing there, I wouldn’t be surprised if they climb one or two spots further.

Does anyone know if the EDFL have given Jacana a deadline or will this be another year in Div 2 that clubs have to put up with the ever changing fixture because of byes etc..
At this stage the 3rds comp will play more games than Div2 reserves.

very disappointing if the case.

Darley Football Netball Club are looking for new players for their under 19 boys team. Membership will be half price, socks and shorts provided. Training will be Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:15pm. If you are thinking of playing and want to be guaranteed a game please call club president Mark Shelly 0418 518 862

Darley Football Netball Club are looking for new players for their under 19 boys team. Membership will be half price, socks and shorts provided. Training will be Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:15pm. If you are thinking of playing and want to be guaranteed a game please call club president Mark Shelly 0418 518 862
Is the person that polices this forum gunna take these ads for another competition down. Since when do we advertise for players to go to another comp. and the same person has the ability to censor our opinions. Just do your job or toss it in buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the person that polices this forum gunna take these ads for another competition down. Since when do we advertise for players to go to another comp. and the same person has the ability to censor our opinions. Just do your job or toss it in buddy.
agree, long way to travel to play under 19s football, plenty of local clubs in the area to choose from.

just about spot on. the fog to go all the way, disappointing for Northern though, are they at least loading up to challenge next year? ive Said it before youth policy is good but overdoing it in this division isn’t sustainable.
great for Haddy too love what the coaches are doing there, I wouldn’t be surprised if they climb one or two spots further.
I think northern saints are going to be better than people are expecting.

Keilor Park announcement they are fielding a thirds team this season and advertising for a coach. This is a great achievement for a club in recess in 2018 and only fielded 1 senior team in 2020. This needs to be acknowledged by the EDFL as it hasn’t happened before that I know off. Hats off to KP footy club. 👏👏👏

I think northern saints are going to be better than people are expecting.

I think they will struggle - lost some major talent - in tanmer, Kako, and McSwaine - best and fairest winners and team of the year selections.

Plus I believe they have lost a few big bodies and I don’t think they have replaced

Will struggle to win a game

I think they will struggle - lost some major talent - in tanmer, Kako, and McSwaine - best and fairest winners and team of the year selections.

Plus I believe they have lost a few big bodies and I don’t think they have replaced

Will struggle to win a game
Gee, they must have had a few dramas over the summer - last year their reserves lost the Grand Final by 2 goals and under 19's lost the grand final by 6 goals. Surely most of these guys are still there and will make the step up. Both these sides made grand final day- i know they have a new coach but should still be a great foundation for improvement- I think they will win a few games...

Gee, they must have had a few dramas over the summer - last year their reserves lost the Grand Final by 2 goals and under 19's lost the grand final by 6 goals. Surely most of these guys are still there and will make the step up. Both these sides made grand final day- i know they have a new coach but should still be a great foundation for improvement- I think they will win a few games...
I agree choker. Taking the right path and going with local homegrown talent and saving some $$ in the meantime. Great way to rebuild from the ground up from within. They will win enough games but probably not good enough to be top 4 but who knows. Another tough area to get recruits in, plus the small ground, but as you mentioned surely some talent within.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back