Rumour Busted De Goey De Gone - Signs on with Pies until 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAH the part in red is directed at every rumour on this board then, right?

You need calm down or get off BF. Obviously you are too invested in this and need to take a break. This is the Scandals & Rumours forum and your boy - who is no stranger to trouble - has another one circulating about him that I did not start, but have referred to in the Rumours forum.

I am well aware of the work the services available to the homeless as I am professionally involved with a lot of the city's clients.

Anyone can google that list LOL. Doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

The other shyt you're throwing at me again shows you're too invested.

In case it hasn't crossed your mind, I have not posted the details of this rumour and who the person is going around telling people is because (if it is true) it will be the end of DG's footy career. Allegedly CFC is doing everything in its power to shut it down - as is also part of the rumour - and is obviously somewhat succeeding at the moment. However that does not mean we are not able to discuss the rumour on this board.

Go and take a breather, campaigner.
Just as I thought - deflection.
Full of bullshit.

If you were that concerned about De Goey you wouldn't post any rumour at all.
If Collingwood are trying to shut down rumours it is only the endless slanderous fabrications created and perpetuated by trolls such as yourself or the ridiculous hearsay of others. Footballers are easy targets.

(Oh and re the homeless - of course I googled the list - no shit Sherlock. Been a rostered hands-on volunteer and a fundraiser for over 20 years with a few of these charity groups, no harm in trying to recruit more via BF. Unlike you I didn't want to intentionally post false or misleading information especially about those I have had no direct dealings with)

Last edited:
See this: "if ya get what I mean?" But I wouldn't expect someone with as little emotional intelligence as you to read something in context.

And by all means, keep this thread about JDG's previous controversies going!! ;) Cheers.
It was you who took umbrage at my post referencing you about "rumours" and "genuine rumours".
You were quite indignant and very definitive that you had posted this phrase "nowhere".
You posted the phrase. I showed where - and quoted it.
Context is irrelevant - according to you there are rumours and genuine rumours "If ya get what I mean":p
Once again caught out ardently making incorrect statements - followed up with an attempt at deflection - and abuse. Diddums.

I'm genuinely concerned about your lack of memory, your lack of detail...and your pathetic need to troll.

Time to end this thread.

Last edited:

The only troll is you, kicking up the biggest fuss ever about a rumour I did not start. Perfect example of deflection and abuse, pretty sure you took first honours:

sylvieMFC
You are obviously unaware about homeless charity work and think it smart taking potshots. How low can you get?
Maybe you could help out if you get off your arse and stop spreading malicious gossip. Not everyone gets fed by a silver spoon.
There are volunteers and various charities in places all over Melbourne and food vans out nearly ever night.

Context is always relevant. Always.

Keep melting.

Last edited:
The only troll is you, kicking up the biggest fuss ever about a rumour I did not start. Perfect example of deflection and abuse, pretty sure you took first honours:

Context is always relevant. Always.

Keep melting.
De Goey has already paid the penalty for his drink driving indiscretion which is what this thread was initially created to discuss.
He has continued to work with the homeless long after he was required to as a character building exercise allotted to him by the club.
By all accounts he has turned himself around and is also playing good football due to a change in attitude and behaviour.

To perpetually post a dubious rumour about him based on hearsay is pretty low.
I suggest you occupy your time with something more constructive and less pathetic than slandering a young man who has made every attempt to turn his life around and who has to his credit spent a considerable time helping those less fortunate than himself.
Take a good look at yourself and your own behaviour rather than fixate on a fine young AFL footballer.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of the Collingwood football club, but I think they do have an impressive record of dealing with player disciipline matters. Certainly since Eddies been at the helm, and I'm certainly no fan of his.
I think they have credibility in this and I'm not going to rush to believe in conspiracies or cover ups without evidence.

I'm no fan of the Collingwood football club, but I think they do have an impressive record of dealing with player disciipline matters. Certainly since Eddies been at the helm, and I'm certainly no fan of his.
I think they have credibility in this and I'm not going to rush to believe in conspiracies or cover ups without evidence.
Thanks Gubby.:)

De Goey has already paid the penalty for his drink driving indiscretion which is what this thread was initially created to discuss.
He has continued to work with the homeless long after he was required to as a character building exercise allotted to him by the club.
By all accounts he has turned himself around and is also playing good football due to a change in attitude and behaviour.

I suggest you occupy your time with something more constructive and less pathetic than slandering a young man who has made every attempt to turn his life around and who has to his credit spent a considerable time helping those less fortunate than himself.
Take a good look at yourself and your own behaviour rather than fixate on a fine young AFL footballer.

Get a grip, would you?

WHERE DID I "SLANDER" THIS FINE YOUNG AFL FOOTBALLER? Hahahahaha

Seriously, if this is how worked up you're getting about a Scandals and Rumours board, you're in too deep.

Maybe someone should petition the Mods to close the whole Scandals & Rumours board down? I don't want to be responsible for someone's imminent heart attack.

Actually, just make a rule that all footballers are fair-game except Collingwood players.

Apparently posting the most outrageous things about Jake Stringer is a-ok, just not reformed bad-boy JDG :'(

Hilarious!

Maybe someone should petition the Mods to close the whole Scandals & Rumours board down? I don't want to be responsible for someone's imminent heart attack.

Actually, just make a rule that all footballers are fair-game except Collingwood players.

Apparently posting the most outrageous things about Jake Stringer is a-ok, just not reformed bad-boy JDG :'(

Hilarious!

You’re full of shit just like this rumour.

Denigrating anyone isn’t right.....obviously you don’t get that part.

Get a grip, would you?

WHERE DID I "SLANDER" THIS FINE YOUNG AFL FOOTBALLER? Hahahahaha

Seriously, if this is how worked up you're getting about a Scandals and Rumours board, you're in too deep.
Sorry, I should have used the word 'libel' instead of slander - seeing as it is the written word and not the spoken word used to transmit your mud slinging lies...

He needs to be given his marching orders..we’ll before Sunday if the Pies are truly serious. Make it happen...please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilarious!
Your 87 posts since 23BC hold a lot of weight, TBH i'm not sure how we ever did without you.

And you can spell, i wrote a book and I can't even ****ing spell man, i watch pr0n for the pics.

Last edited:

What? Eddie?

Didn't he go on the front foot on at least two occasions and then found out he went too early as was lied to? I think big Ed and the pies have stuffed up many a matter and also unloaded a heap of problem players when they were in a flag window.

Don't get me wrong. It has been awesome.

What? Eddie?

Didn't he go on the front foot on at least two occasions and then found out he went too early as was lied to? I think big Ed and the pies have stuffed up many a matter and also unloaded a heap of problem players when they were in a flag window.

Don't get me wrong. It has been awesome.
I've done some research on the way Heater was handled in his wild child stage. They've actually dealt with each of his issues pretty openly, applied an appropriate sanction, and kept supporting him long term through it. Maybe you'd say it was just he was a very talented player and they did want to trade him in the end. That was obviously Buckley though and not in response to a single incident.

They did the same with Josh Thomas and Lachie Keefe over their steroid bans. Never sugar coated it but stuck with the players, who weren't superstars, and gave them a way back.

Compare that with the Bulldogs publicly trashing Stringer and then trading him as the easy way out rather than confront the issue and if appropriate apply club sanctions.

There will always be a balance between the players privacy and transparency, and whether to support players who do the wrong thing. I think they've got it right.

I hope the Pies sign him. He's played 4 good games so that should warrant at least a mil a year.

I suppose he will have to consider big dollars at the pies without ever winning a flag.
Yeah just like all those lost generations of well paid Tigers between 1980 and 2017 and the Pies between 1958 and 2010 that failed to be part of a premiership.
I remember the days when Richmond and Collingwood poached each others players for huge sums - just how much did the Tigers pay for Phillip Walsh (RIP) after one promising season at the Pies?
How much did the Tigers pay Ottens before trading him to Geelong after he got injured only for Geelong to get the best out of him. He won 3 flags with them - none with Richmond!
It' s nice to see the old arrogance of Richmond supporters re-emerge because they won a flag last year.
Just look - you are able to make posts like this with confidence again, isn't that great.
Well done you - you got your mojo back after nearly four decades of 5 year plans. Your handle "Maybenextyear" says it all.
Bet you wouldn't have posted something like this with the "winning a flag" taunt 18 months ago when we finished 12th and the Tigers finished 13th...;)

Maybe there is some slight Tiggy trepidation that the Pies are assembling a side decent enough to have a crack at a flag over the next few years.
(Good luck to the Tiges BTW:thumbsu:)

Last edited:
Good to see the Pies lynch mob is back! I don't mean Lynch from Gold Coast, as I believe he will be at Richmond next year. You guys should not be so sensitive to any anti Pies statements. Your mob mentality has no limits. Most Pies supporters can take it with a grain of salt. The poster of a anti Pies opinion is immediately labelled a Troll. The so called Filth, Frank Gallagher and Pieloebo among others attack the messenger. Take a leaf out Apex36 and Adamania who take banter for banter and give as good as they get. More power to them. Most of my posts are anti Pies - but hey I have lifetime dislike , but I am annoyed by the constant spin emenating from the Holden Centre. End of rant. Hope JDG stays.

Good to see the Pies lynch mob is back! I don't mean Lynch from Gold Coast, as I believe he will be at Richmond next year. You guys should not be so sensitive to any anti Pies statements. Your mob mentality has no limits. Most Pies supporters can take it with a grain of salt. The poster of a anti Pies opinion is immediately labelled a Troll. The so called Filth, Frank Gallagher and Pieloebo among others attack the messenger. Take a leaf out Apex36 and Adamania who take banter for banter and give as good as they get. More power to them. Most of my posts are anti Pies - but hey I have lifetime dislike , but I am annoyed by the constant spin emenating from the Holden Centre. End of rant. Hope JDG stays.
Diddums.
Your team looks like it is about to go back to back - rejoice in that.:thumbsu:

Lynch at Tigers, pfft.

You know you can't compete with us when trying to land a big fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back