Rumour Bucks in deep financial strife?

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s wild but someone will buy it
Imagine hanging another person's used hosiery in your own home.
Front and centre in the loungeroom, right over the mantlepiece, overlooking the couch.
Or maybe in the bedroom, wake up every morning with sunlight and the faint aroma of Bucks' old socks.

Why would you do it.

Front and centre in the loungeroom, right over the mantlepiece, overlooking the couch.
Or maybe in the bedroom, wake up every morning with sunlight and the faint aroma of Bucks' old socks.

Why would you do it.
Deadest has to be some weird erotica right?

I threw my old signed Carlton jumper in the bin because:
1. It didn’t fit
2. We were s**t
3. It obviously had old sponsors on it
4. I’m a grown man

Think I’m totally naive here… how does this happen if he doesn’t want it to?

Even a bitter divorce, isn’t it a case of coming up with the net worth of their assets and then splitting them?

Surely they can both lay claim to certain things they want up to their 50% of the value?

The house is worth is $18m, this package is apparently $100k, it’s hardly a tiny speck on the overall settlement.

Is she seriously disputing who should get this crap (ie they both want it), therefore it needs to be sold and the proceeds split? Looks like it

Hell hath no fury… as much as people like to s**t on the scorned wife, she may well have her excuses… not sure what Nath has done to her but it might be pretty bad.

Think I’m totally naive here… how does this happen if he doesn’t want it to?

Even a bitter divorce, isn’t it a case of coming up with the net worth of their assets and then splitting them?

Surely they can both lay claim to certain things they want up to their 50% of the value?

The house is worth is $18m, this package is apparently $100k, it’s hardly a tiny speck on the overall settlement.

Is she seriously disputing who should get this crap (ie they both want it), therefore it needs to be sold and the proceeds split? Looks like it

Hell hath no fury… as much as people like to s**t on the scorned wife, she may well have her excuses… not sure what Nath has done to her but it might be pretty bad.

It doesn't.

He can't, it's an asset. But unless he's an incredibly poor money manager he could have avoided auctioning it. As others have posted the house is worth >10 million, it's chicken feed in the scheme of things.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Why would you do it.

I’ve got Warney’s Victoria baggy blue. It smells exactly what you’d think it would smell like.

For that reason, it lives in Perspex.

I’ve got Warney’s Victoria baggy blue. It smells exactly what you’d think it would smell like.

For that reason, it lives in Perspex.
Alongside your autographed, hermetically sealed copy of Say It To My Face by the legendary Area 7?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's doubtful he's short of a quid. The Toorak mansion is up for sale and his cut will be substantial. Not knowing the circumstances of his divorce arrangement, he would have to have some pretty ordinary lawyers if he was completely taken to the cleaners? Who knows, blokes are not that smart when it comes to these things.
that toorak mansion was bought for 4 million in 2007.

current value is 18 million apparently

People can bang on about theories.

Let's face it, very ordinary from her considering these awards memories would have provided her a pretty good life.

He can't, it's an asset. But unless he's an incredibly poor money manager he could have avoided auctioning it. As others have posted the house is worth >10 million, it's chicken feed in the scheme of things.
But what is being reported would suggest there is a large difference from both sides on what the stuff is worth. These items are only ever worth what the buyer is willing to pay. A lot of it is not easy to value.

Trash move simply because these are the things you pass onto your children.

Then onto grandchildren.

Just because she didn't want them doesn't mean future generations wouldn't treasure them.

#crapparenting
Why would Nathan’s kids care about his socks.
If I was Jet I’d be after the mansion too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back