Rumour Bucks in deep financial strife?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep don't disagree there. But it still isn't much if the main property is worth >10 million.
The split wouldn’t be 50:50. More likely 70:30 due to Nathan’s ability to continue to earn

They can sell the home but with his 30% of the proceeds he’ll need to find another place to live which won’t come cheap

If she’s arguing his worthless memorabilia is worth anything, it will come out of his 30%. A lot of that junk would be more valuable to a footy nuffy than to Bucks himself so he’s taken the important stuff and losing the rest

Every $ is gonna be important to Bucks and he wouldn’t want to waste it on commemorative socks

Doesn’t matter how good his lawyer is, Tania’s gonna have equally good lawyers and will end up with more money than Nathan to pay for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The split wouldn’t be 50:50. More likely 70:30 due to Nathan’s ability to continue to earn

They can sell the home but with his 30% of the proceeds he’ll need to find another place to live which won’t come cheap

If she’s arguing his worthless memorabilia is worth anything, it will come out of his 30%. A lot of that junk would be more valuable to a footy nuffy than to Bucks himself so he’s taken the important stuff and losing the rest

Every $ is gonna be important to Bucks and he wouldn’t want to waste it on commemorative socks

Doesn’t matter how good his lawyer is, Tania’s gonna have equally good lawyers and will end up with more money than Nathan to pay for them

By my estimate with an 18 million dollar property with a 70:30 split that would still leave him with nearly 6 million, plus whatever cash in the bank, plus a considerable salary from Fox and radio work.

By my estimate with an 18 million dollar property with a 70:30 split that would still leave him with nearly 6 million, plus whatever cash in the bank, plus a considerable salary from Fox and radio work.
Out of that salary he’ll be expected to support the two kids till at least 21 - school fees, lifestyle, cars - it’ll add up.

I’m sure it’s expensive to live the life the Buckleys are accustomed to. He’s not going to be as financially affluent as he is used to.

I get that there's giving up career stuff sometimes but when one partner straight up refuses to work(without discussing it prior mind you), kidnaps a kid multiple times, steals money off welfare from 2 governments(UK & Aus), makes false allegations about abuse and innuendo that her ex is a pedo(with nothing to back it up) and still gets a near $1m payout, with no repercussions, then the system is seriously faulty...
Agree. Thats why you need a ruthless shark as a lawyer

The details as we know it seem weird to me:

This is a man worth millions (and millions) who doesn't strike me as someone who would have burned it on gambling or dodgy investments, and who would be currently earning more than the value of this auction (IMO) in his media work.

We have a poor me story about an auction that at best might be worth a few hundred thousand dollars, that required Buckley to be interviewed and quoted.

So applying a critical lens one might conclude that:

This is a sob story designed to con fans into paying for this stuff and give it back to Buckley.
Added bonus if some bogans flame his ex-wife on social media and influence her decision-making in the divorce proceedings.
This is how rich people operate. They never spend their own money.

In the words of Tex Walker, the singer, not from the Crows ' better get a Lawyer, better get a real good one".

If he ends up with 30% then he should be talking to better Lawyers than he is now.

Speaking from experience.

Pay attention fella's

Even if you are nowhere near Nafans earning levels past and present.

You'll be squeezed for every cent

If it flies floats or f**ks, lease it.

(Inb4 crying about men's rights/incel/small d**K ect ect)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back