Rumour Bucks in deep financial strife?

Remove this Banner Ad

In the words of Tex Walker, the singer, not from the Crows ' better get a Lawyer, better get a real good one".

If he ends up with 30% then he should be talking to better Lawyers than he is now.

Speaking from experience.
30% of Bucks net worth is still probably 10x more than the lifetime earnings of the average Australian.
I wouldn't worry too much about him.

30% of Bucks net worth is still probably 10x more than the lifetime earnings of the average Australian.
I wouldn't worry too much about him.
Yeah, in this case it's mostly about ego and winning than anyone's financial security. Even if Tania gets her 70%, Bucks will overtake her again within 5 years. He's in demand enough to always be able to make more money. The best advice for him is would be to take the high road and chalk it up to experience because holding on to bitterness only wrecks you, not your ex. He'll be fine.

The split wouldn’t be 50:50. More likely 70:30 due to Nathan’s ability to continue to earn

They can sell the home but with his 30% of the proceeds he’ll need to find another place to live which won’t come cheap

If she’s arguing his worthless memorabilia is worth anything, it will come out of his 30%. A lot of that junk would be more valuable to a footy nuffy than to Bucks himself so he’s taken the important stuff and losing the rest

Every $ is gonna be important to Bucks and he wouldn’t want to waste it on commemorative socks

Doesn’t matter how good his lawyer is, Tania’s gonna have equally good lawyers and will end up with more money than Nathan to pay for them
Something seriously wrong with divorce laws when you can earn 100% of the income
Pay 30-40% tax
Lose 70% in divorce
Continue to pay child support to the person who brought little to no financial gain to the relationship when the kids could just primarily stay with the person who could afford them

Who in gods name would marry if you earn better than average money. Utter madness

Something seriously wrong with divorce laws when you can earn 100% of the income
Pay 30-40% tax
Lose 70% in divorce
Continue to pay child support to the person who brought little to no financial gain to the relationship when the kids could just primarily stay with the person who could afford them

Who in gods name would marry if you earn better than average money. Utter madness
Doesn't matter if you're married or not. My girlfriend of 10 years is entitled to half of everything if we ever split according to my financial advisor.
Pay attention fella's

Even if you are nowhere near Nafans earning levels past and present.

You'll be squeezed for every cent

If it flies floats or f**ks, lease it.

(Inb4 crying about men's rights/incel/small d**K ect ect)
That's... one way of looking at it.
Some people like to have total financial control over their partner then can't handle when that leverage evaporates.
They expect them to fulfil all the home duties, but apparently that's not worth anything in a fiscal sense... or maybe they just want them to need to rely on them even if they've managed to leave...

Pay 30-40% tax
Lose 70% in divorce

These days a fella is lucky to get a 50/50 split. Even if wife plays up ending marriage

Pay 30-40% tax
Lose 70% in divorce

As I have great experience in this field, being on my third marriage.

All I can say is that sometimes you just get sick of being happy.
So you get married again :D

Doesn't matter if you're married or not. My girlfriend of 10 years is entitled to half of everything if we ever split according to my financial advisor.

That's... one way of looking at it.
Some people like to have total financial control over their partner then can't handle when that leverage evaporates.
They expect them to fulfil all the home duties, but apparently that's not worth anything in a fiscal sense... or maybe they just want them to need to rely on them even if they've managed to leave...

I'm speaking generally , exceptions to the rule exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Continue to pay child support to the person who brought little to no financial gain to the relationship
LMAO I spent a couple of years being "house husband" while my wife earned a wage, I kept the kitchen nice and tidy and my curries taste unreal, don't tell me that work wasn't worth as much as the dollars that paid the mortgage. Home duties is real work too.

Think I’m totally naive here… how does this happen if he doesn’t want it to?

Even a bitter divorce, isn’t it a case of coming up with the net worth of their assets and then splitting them?

Surely they can both lay claim to certain things they want up to their 50% of the value?

The house is worth is $18m, this package is apparently $100k, it’s hardly a tiny speck on the overall settlement.

Is she seriously disputing who should get this crap (ie they both want it), therefore it needs to be sold and the proceeds split? Looks like it

Hell hath no fury… as much as people like to s**t on the scorned wife, she may well have her excuses… not sure what Nath has done to her but it might be pretty bad.

she cheated, not him

100% he'd be selling it as part of the settlement, unless he wants to spend the money to buy back his own stuff.

She'll end up fat better financially than he ever will.
only from the divorce, once he free of her, his mega earnings will be all his, except maintenance for the kids.

Yep, she's lived it up for 20 plus years. And has made alot through opportunities due to being a person of note due to him and will continue to. Just reflects poorly on her. Wouldn't think the kids would appreciate it either when they're old enough to understand. Sorry boys can't pass anything down, mum wanted an extra 20k.
they are old enough to understand, thats the sad reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back