Rumour Bucks in deep financial strife?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh you would think that he would get this collection valued and then pay out half or whatever the settlement is to his ex. Maybe he did and ex wife didn't accept the figure and pushed for it to be auctioned.

Tbh you would think that he would get this collection valued and then pay out half or whatever the settlement is to his ex. Maybe he did and ex wife didn't accept the figure and pushed for it to be auctioned.
I'd suggest that’s highly likely - they’d have an idea what the stuff MIGHT fetch at auction - valuations are always on the low side…antiques, houses, cars etc.

Thanks mate, thought of something else too:

I reckon the reason the collection is going to auction is because the two parties don't agree on what it is worth.
Could have been an issue where she valued it at some exorbitant amount and I suppose an auction will determine true market value.

Whatever Bucks pays to buy it back I suppose is costing him half.

If she really doesn’t like him , she can go through everything they owned while they were together & have it sold off . I guess most people would be happy to get the assets nominally valued & pay your ex what’s owed via law.

I suppose Tania’s lawyer could argue memorabilia falls into a different category - you can’t easily place an asset value on it . That can only be determined via auction.

My advice would be don’t get married , but if you do get a prenup . Marriage isn’t romantic , it’s a partnership , and money is a big part of that . If it breaks down , try and stay on good terms with your ex. Lawyers are very expensive.

Watch this . He’s amazing . Top fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back