Scandal Dees Punch on: May vs Melksham

Remove this Banner Ad

Always thought he had a campaigner look to him. Confirmed though.

I feel for Melksham. He has to deal with that after being awake for 4 days straight
You really believe that one?

He spends Sunday afternoons with the kids at Jonesy’s house

May is a bit of a goose, but anyone who watched him on the couch a couple of weeks ago would know he's not an intellectual Pygmy.

I hope the wheels are falling off though. All the talk of players reporting for pre season training in amazing condition, and breaking time trial records etc etc did make me think they might be getting ahead of themselves. One can only hope! Haha

Did Melksham receive a penalty for ‘flooring’ someone? I mean… is everyone just bypassing this fact?

David Hookes died to a punch. So have countless others.

We just sitting here saying May is scum? Melksham gets a free pass here?

The fact he’s a boxer that some have pointed out makes it worse in my opinion.

I’ve missed something here…

Yeah, he's an extremely good boxer, what does that have to do with me being tough?
You sound like a 18yr old flog.

“He’d knock you and all you mates out!!1”.

Melksham is a very good boxer, he'd drop you and all your mates very easily.

Very good? From what I can see online, he's had 2 amatuer fights when he was 14 and focused on football past that age - and only really did boxing for extra fitness according to him.

I'm sure him and his mates are quaking at the thought of taking on Jake "Rocky" Melksham.

When keyboard warriors call AFL players soft they need a reality check, I'm not saying I'd knock them out, so your call on me "acting tough" is idiotic.
No one called him soft.

Secondly, you don’t know who anyone’s mates are, so logging on here telling a poster that “Jake Melksham would knock you and all your mates out” reads like childish macho bullshit from someone dumb enough to think that Melksham is the only bloke in Melbourne who can hold their own in the ring.

Very good? From what I can see online, he's had 2 amatuer fights when he was 14 and focused on football past that age - and only really did boxing for extra fitness according to him.

I'm sure him and his mates are quaking at the thought of taking on Jake "Rocky" Melksham.
Scott Pendlebury played basketball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one called him soft.

Secondly, you don’t know who anyone’s mates are, so logging on here telling a poster that “Jake Melksham would knock you and all your mates out” reads like childish macho bullshit from someone dumb enough to think that Melksham is the only bloke in Melbourne who can hold their own in the ring.

Na, you're right, I'm sure theres plenty of people who can beat up an elite athlete with a boxing background LOL. Talk about dumb. It's not macho bullshit, it's factual you genius.

Is kappa jake melksham? How is it tough to talk about someone elses boxing ability?

They still haven't answered that one...

Na, you're right, I'm sure theres plenty of people who can beat up an elite athlete with a boxing background LOL. Talk about dumb. It's not macho bullshit, it's factual you genius.
Only a boxing background now?

You’re scaling it back. Keep going.

Is kappa jake melksham? How is it tough to talk about someone elses boxing ability?
Who knows why he’s so keen on pumping up Melksham’s limited boxing credentials.

It doesn't even matter because the point is the same, how can you be so thick you don't get that?

You seem to be the one trying to act macho tough over this "argument".
Yes, I’m the one telling people that Jake Melksham will knock you and all your mates out!

It was me all along.

Did Melksham receive a penalty for ‘flooring’ someone? I mean… is everyone just bypassing this fact?

David Hookes died to a punch. So have countless others.

We just sitting here saying May is scum? Melksham gets a free pass here?

The fact he’s a boxer that some have pointed out makes it worse in my opinion.

I’ve missed something here…
What did May expect after saying something like that though? I'm not condoning Melksham's behaviour as he's in the wrong too, but you don't say something like that to a teammate. It's not surprising he was floored.

It's not the first time he had a fight with a teammate after drinking so it's a pattern of behaviour.

What did May expect after saying something like that though? I'm not condoning Melksham's behaviour as he's in the wrong too, but you don't say something like that to a teammate. It's not surprising he was floored.

It's not the first time he had a fight with a teammate after drinking so it's a pattern of behaviour.

Has May actually had a fight with a team mate yet?

From memory he hasn't thrown a punch in either. Campbell Brown belted him and I think broke his jaw and now Melksham has belted him and dropped him with one punch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back