Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem was training as a mid preseason and I thought he was looking OK. Not amazing, but OK. He went back when Bowey got injured in round 0, and out of necessity when Salem got injured they have found other backline solutions now.

Salem and/or Rivers with more time in the midfield could be the answer to release Petracca forward.

I’m pretty sure Salem didn’t get played in the VFL the previous two times he had even longer injury lay offs so it looks like he’s got that “straight back in” status.

On Ben Brown, I didn’t watch the VFL but 2 goals 6 behinds says he was doing something right. I wouldn’t surprised at all to see him back.

Been saying it for over a year now, Chandler plays his best games when we try and move the ball fast. Looks 5x the player when he has room to operate in, that has remained true this year.
So he'll probably be at Sydney next year just dominating

I could care less if Brown kicks 37 at VFL level it's not about form for him it's that he's physically completely cooked. He has one thing he can do which is kick a goal if the balls kicked perfectly to him uncontested. Outside that he's a passenger. VFL form doesn't mean anything for him

I could care less if Brown kicks 37 at VFL level it's not about form for him it's that he's physically completely cooked. He has one thing he can do which is kick a goal if the balls kicked perfectly to him uncontested. Outside that he's a passenger. VFL form doesn't mean anything for him
Would be be handy 30 years ago when footy was good 👍

I want Melbourne to continue with the madhouse selections and get thumped by the Eagles.

This week, I would also like to drop Oliver so he can practice passing in the VFL, Sparrow so he gets the hint to work harder. Fritsch because he is becoming a 1st class wa***r.
Salem should be a VFL player for the rest of his career.
Can we drop the coach and forward coach so they can watch how good teams attack?

I want Melbourne to continue with the madhouse selections and get thumped by the Eagles.

This week, I would also like to drop Oliver so he can practice passing in the VFL, Sparrow so he gets the hint to work harder. Fritsch because he is becoming a 1st class wa***r.
Salem should be a VFL player for the rest of his career.
Can we drop the coach and forward coach so they can watch how good teams attack?
Have you got anything positive to say.

It never ceases to amaze me how negative people that post of the forum are so negative.
You’re amazed that negative people are negative?

ninja turtles lol GIF

It never ceases to amaze me how negative people that post of the forum are so negative.
I got a response from you. I'm considering that a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much a I thought BBB might come in he likely won’t now. We’ll need someone to second ruck.
He’s been known to take a few forward half taps, but full time second ruck seems unlikely.

Never know though. Am I the only person who recalls the James Harmes one match stint in the ruck?

Fullerton, Verrall, Brown all options now. Or does Goody go to his old bag of tricks and bring in Tommo and usher in the untimely end of TMac back?

6r144w7wgdgb1.jpg

Resting some older vets such as Gawn, May and Viney should be considered. Billings should definitely be in the gun considering his form. Woewodin deserves a crack at a full game. Petracca should play permanent forward and we should have a real look at guys like ANB, Rivers, Pickett, Chandler around the ball.

Therefore -
In: Salem and BBB
Out: JVR and Woewodin
Billings to sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back