Review Banners Bangs Big, Bye Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going to actually edit it to "champion" legend 😀
fight me high plains drifter GIF by RJFilmSchool

Our mids didn’t get record numbers magically.

all it matters was freo scored 14.11.95 tonight. that was enough to win games.

As I said I see the dockers as a medium scoring side kicking 11-15 goals on a good day.

11.11.77 wont be enough to put away many sides at home.

14.11.95 is enough to beat most sides, home or away or neutral ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was very critical of Banfield in the last couple of weeks but boy was he good tonight. He showed tonight what he is made off. Two pressure kicks for goal after the last two weeks goal kicking disasters and he nails them. That takes mental strength and some courage to accept the responsibility.
Respect Bailey.👍

Great performances all over tonight, like most people have highlighted.

Although, is it just me or is Young a serious butcher going inside 50? Felt like numerous floaters tonight. And not for the first time. Not sure he's the elite kick everyone seems to think he is.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree! Finally someone else is seeing it

And I think he's wasted as an inside midfielder. Rather him go back behind the ball and focus on that kicking

He's rushing kicks, getting caught a lot and kicks inside 50 that don't help out our forwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great performances all over tonight, like most people have highlighted.

Although, is it just me or is Young a serious butcher going inside 50? Felt like numerous floaters tonight. And not for the first time. Not sure he's the elite kick everyone seems to think he is.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It felt like there were a lot of times where he took a step too many and had his kicks affected by oppo contact to his body because he took so long. Not sure if that's the deal with all of them but there were definitely a few that ended up being Shallow i50 turnovers where he should've gone a lot deeper

It was a solid win, but Somehow expected.

Banfield had a good game. He has been copped a fair bit of flak but year well done BB.

Frederick showed how well he improves the club.

The 2 debutants had a solid game.

A fully fit Alex Pearce is vital for freo to make finals. He struggles, so does the dockers.

I will give credit for a Certain Bloke. James Aish has had a tough few weeks but Tonight he had a very good game.

Yes Freomaniac but more importantly how much did you LOSE!?!

Breaking down in the midfield when coming out of defence. Just don’t seem to have the forward structure to give targets in those situations.

Actually thought Darcy did some good things. He looks like I felt in the first few games of every season back in the day… “geez, that hurts… why do I do this?” after every hit. Hopefully he gets to the part of the season where contact is fun soon.

JOM looks better as a starter than a sub but that’s faint praise at best.

Don’t know what’s with Brayshaw; best player in the league a couple of seasons ago and now… just hasn’t been the same since sitting out for a while at the start of last year with illness or injury. Would be amazing if he could get back to his old self.

Big loser on the day? The stadium surface. Looked like it had a lot of soft spots.

You must be a lot of fun at parties..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back