Review Banners Bangs Big, Bye Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Everyone talking about Fyfe but in my opinion Hayden Young was our best mid today. His 24 disposals are worth double that. Every time he kicks it we are in the box seat.

Up in Coral Bay and haven't seen the match.

People praising Scoops debut with 6 disposals and no goals? Were those 6 touches handed down from Zeus himself?

Not being sarcastic can't wait to watch the replay.
Just class and his last couple were sublime! Pace, dare and passing to forwards advantage.

His ceiling A grade, AA match winner.

People praising Scoops debut with 6 disposals and no goals? Were those 6 touches handed down from Zeus himself?

Showed speed, agility and composure. Hit a target inside 50 by kicking it to the forwards advantage. Lots to work with, kid has footy smarts and confidence already

He hit Banfield on the chest to get the first of his double in the last.

Ran with it from the wing, bounced, could have blazed but showed composure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone talking about Fyfe but in my opinion Hayden Young was our best mid today. His 24 disposals are worth double that. Every time he kicks it we are in the box seat.
Freo have had some truly top shelf left footers over the years. Not a crafty as Walters, not as penetrative as heath blacks, not as silky as hillys but young may be the best of them

Was it the turnovers or the holding the balls that caught your attention?

Freo have had some truly top shelf left footers over the years. Not a crafty as Walters, not as penetrative as heath blacks, not as silky as hillys but maybe the best of them

Hill has him covered by a way. young is very good, but still shanks a couple a game. Hill was sublime. He had penetration, touch and silk. He should still be playing today.

It was a solid win, but Somehow expected.

Banfield had a good game. He has been copped a fair bit of flak but year well done BB.

Frederick showed how well he improves the club.

The 2 debutants had a solid game.

A fully fit Alex Pearce is vital for freo to make finals. He struggles, so does the dockers.

I will give credit for a Certain Bloke. James Aish has had a tough few weeks but Tonight he had a very good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back