Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know enough about Reeves vs Meek.

Nuffy rocker thinks Reeves taller , bit of a spud on legs .
Meek 25 odd prob got the harder body eats more proteins got more muscle.

I think meek should have dp was forward lots last year.

Reeves has been bad in the games he played this season and the new Ruck rules don't suit him and they definitely suit Meek coz he has a bigger body. Meek has been really good in both games so I can't see Reeves coming back any time soon unless Meek is injured. Reeves was average in the VFL on the weekend too.

Reeves has been bad in the games he played this season and the new Ruck rules don't suit him and they definitely suit Meek coz he has a bigger body. Meek has been really good in both games so I can't see Reeves coming back any time soon unless Meek is injured. Reeves was average in the VFL on the weekend too.

Must of been the WE before .
Was no VFL last weekend ...was a state thing on.

Looking forward to the glorious melts on Saturday evening when Meek farts out a 30 :moustache:

Los Angeles Bean GIF by Working Title

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be careful bringing Meek in at his price. I actually follow him pretty closely as he is the only current player who went to my high school. The impression I get is that he needs to keep performing at quite a high threshold to keep his spot as Mitchell didn't even play him during the pre-season games (opted for reeves at 1, chol back up, and a rand rookie when reeves got hurt). Meek went into the VFL and had a BOG game that got him back into the 1sts and has since been performing well above expectations. All I'm saying is that it's only going to take one bad game from meek to not be seen again. In saying that I really hope he keeps it up, it's awsome to watch him play.

I have no idea why but I had a dream Meek was the sub. I've got so much going on in my life. I have no idea why I dreamt that, I have zero interest in him. It's bizarre.

But yeah, Meek to be sub.
Did you happen to take note of who was doing the ruckwork before he came on? Could be a quick cash grab option.

JHF or Steele? Is the 150k saved worth the injury risk? Without injuries, you would think they score around the same as each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back