Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not worried about Walsh's back ....and the potential for further player management ?

A bit but worth the risk I reckon.

If he scores big again he will shoot up in price so if his back flares up again you'll be able to trade him to pretty much anyone anyways.

Last edited:
Nic Martin v Walsh v Serong v Green

I rate Green last out of that lot so probably not him. Fat and slow imo. Love how well Serong reads the play off the pack but is he that damaging?

Nic Martin i have on top but thinking Walsh is more of a heavy lifter, gets s**t done type. Always injured tho and i'd much rather Cripps and if i choose him i have two blues.

Maybe i should pay up for Butters or Merret.

Would like some help on what premo to bring in. Can afford all.

Heavy lifters preferred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will answer myself :moustache:

Jordan Dawson does the heavy lifting and is a bargain basement price.

Why thank you me, you are so helpful!

I rate Green last out of that lot so probably not him. Fat and slow imo. Love how well Serong reads the play off the pack but is he that damaging?

Nic Martin i have on top but thinking Walsh is more of a heavy lifter, gets s**t done type. Always injured tho and i'd much rather Cripps and if i choose him i have two blues.

Heavy lifters preferred.
Serong has an amazing bye & crazy good run, but Walsh price is very juicy. It's between those two.

Dawson vs Macrae right now for me. Both fallen premos. Bevo surely sees how good Macrae is after last week. Dawson's spike game was the same time as Crouch out... does Crouch back in hurt him? Decisions decisions

Heavy lifters preferred.

Walsh mate at his juicy price.

Serong has an amazing bye & crazy good run, but Walsh price is very juicy. It's between those two.

Dawson vs Macrae right now for me. Both fallen premos. Bevo surely sees how good Macrae is after last week. Dawson's spike game was the same time as Crouch out... does Crouch back in hurt him? Decisions decisions

Cheers mate. :cool::thumbsu:

I will answer myself :moustache:

Jordan Dawson does the heavy lifting and is a bargain basement price.

Why thank you me, you are so helpful!
You've jumped in before I can answer, but yeah Dawson for me too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back