Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to get rid of Bramble - my conundrum is Bowes v Dale?

should be neither - needs to be upgraded to a full blown Premo. There are 11 defs averaging 105 or more and those 2 aren't

Macrae + Dawson vs
T Adams + Walsh vs
None of the above?
Basically the same cash-wise
I’ve been going in circles with this, then settled on Dawson & Macrae.

The other two would add too much concerns to my existing injury prone side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H Garcia started forward last week but when the game was lost (and Jones subbed for a forward in Butler) Ross seemed to throw the magnets around and he seemed to play the last quarter almost exclusivily in the middle.

I wouldn't rely on him playing in the guts every week but he seems to have pretty decent scoring potential particularly given the amount he tackles.

H Garcia started forward last week but when the game was lost (and Jones subbed for a forward in Butler) Ross seemed to throw the magnets around and he seemed to play the last quarter almost exclusivily in the middle.

I wouldn't rely on him playing in the guts every week but he seems to have pretty decent scoring potential particularly given the amount he tackles.
Was in the first CBA. Started in the middle, then shifted forward, before returning to the middle. Attended nearly every CBA after he was subbed on the week prior, too.

Not saying he'll be a full-time mid, but he's definitely not a permanent small forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back