Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Monty who runs FF .
Gets kids to run his page .
I can't see him doing 5 nights of footy this week.
It's all pre-loaded. The icons saying "playing in defence on xyz" are there before the game starts. Some get changed during the match, but he's guessing a lot of it.

It's all pre-loaded. The icons saying "playing in defence on xyz" are there before the game starts. Some get changed during the match, but he's guessing a lot of it.

I don't think he watches the games so things don't change.

He prob did back in the day .
Before wife and kids..

I'd trade Dempsey personally, I think it's more likely Sharp puts up a decent score against the doggies rather than Dempsey versus the Blues.

Cheers, but Sharp is at a higher price with that 126 out of his system

I think Dempsey is more likely to have a spike game in a better team..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh v Rowell?

Same bye, same high ceiling, Walsh probably with the higher floor (just), Rowell probably with the better exposed form (also just).

Rowell 70k more expensive, but without any injury/role concerns. Also a bit of a POD, with only 23% ownership in the top 1% (Walsh around 50%)

Walsh looks in cracking form but does his body hold up/ will his points decrease with Cerra back

Walsh v Rowell?

Same bye, same high ceiling, Walsh probably with the higher floor (just), Rowell probably with the better exposed form (also just).

Rowell 70k more expensive, but without any injury/role concerns. Also a bit of a POD, with only 23% ownership in the top 1% (Walsh around 50%)

Walsh looks in cracking form but does his body hold up/ will his points decrease with Cerra back

Walsh, save the cash for future upgrades.

Bailey Dale + 163k vs Serong

Aside from the sub game Dale is averaging 106. His only really bad game was the Geelong game at Adelaide Oval (47 pts). If there was a reason for that game being bad that was unusual and we remove it, his average jumps to 118. I can't find anything other than him just playing bad though so his real average is probably 106.

Aside from the sub game Dale is averaging 106. His only really bad game was the Geelong game at Adelaide Oval (47 pts). If there was a reason for that game being bad that was unusual and we remove it, his average jumps to 118. I can't find anything other than him just playing bad though so his real average is probably 106.
Serong without question.

note that both of Dale's big scores were when Libba was out and Richards played bulk mid minutes.
Libba should be back this week meaning Richards returns to half back

Hi kents

This is doing my stack.

Grundy V Meek @ R2

Punting Grundy allows a triple upgrade next week. Keeping him probably saves the trading of Meek later on.
Offload them both for English + Sweet? :think:

Grundys bye much better than Meeks if that's a consideration

Offload them both for English + Sweet? :think:

Grundys bye much better than Meeks if that's a consideration
I’m getting Sweet for one of Grundy or Meek this week.

Flicking Grundy this week gives me the opportunity to triple upgrade next week. Getting rid of Meek gives me two upgrades next week.

I’m not overly worried about byes just yet.

What did you end up deciding on?
Ended up trading Jackson for MaCrae 2 minutes prior to the game
Macrae - 79
Jackson - 76
JM price went up in price $6,500 and now has a BE 76
LJ went down in price $30,100 and now has a BE 120

So i suppose was a good decision.
But very good chance i get LJ back in if he drops another 30k-40k primarily as a foward if there are no better options
but he could just as well increase and never happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back