Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Dawson has cost me a cash league win for what must be at least the 8th or 9th time in 3 years. It’s a sick joke now really. I’m getting him so he can’t hurt me anymore. 60 point final term to kill me by 5 points.

May as well say it. I kinda regret starting both English and Bontempelli. Both $700k+ and could've otherwise taken Grundy and a $600-650k mid for a $300k+ saving which would've certainly meant I would've had Ryan instead of Young.

Kinda take the chance English and Bont would maintain great scores and barely drop much in value, but Bont bottomed out over the last two weeks which would've lined up as the perfect time to bring him in. Far from saying he's been rubbish, by the way. More than likely would've taken Bont over English if I had to take one, because 2x $700k+ players sucked up too much cap and I had to cut corners in other areas to squeeze them in.

Last edited:
Trading Hayden Young. Starting Short. Starting Libba.. and missing Sharp. Thought he was injured. Rip

How much time does everyone have?

i'm begging on the sidewalk for trades and boosts kentie.

I Want More GIF

Rowan Marshall.

Was hobbling around vs Sweet a few weeks ago after getting injured and scored a 60 to go with his non injured 50 the week before. Looked completely cooked and had a monster 200+ BE so flicked him to English who had bottomed, then he goes 110 170 170 and English drops two sub tonnes. Dunno if I ****ed it up being trigger happy, but its enraging all the same. Will stop complaining about it now, at least until he drops another 170 in my face next week.

angry homer simpson GIF

It was Rankine vs Jackson all week for me.

Went with Rankine, scores well and hammy goes twang. Now next week he becomes Jackson who after a 150 will probably go back to spudding out 80s:drunk:
Can you pick another player.......l have Jackson..:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May as well say it. I kinda regret starting both English and Bontempelli. Both $700k+ and could've otherwise taken Grundy and a $600-650k mid for a $300k+ saving which would've certainly meant I would've had Ryan instead of Young.

Kinda take the chance English and Bont would maintain great scores and barely drop much in value, but Bont bottomed out over the last two weeks which would've lined up as the perfect time to bring him in. Far from saying he's been rubbish, by the way. More than likely would've taken Bont over English if I had to take one, because 2x $700k+ players sucked up too much cap and I had to cut corners in other areas to squeeze them in.

Same here. Enough iterations of my team without them due to the cost factor (plus how often does the top midfielder go B2B as the top mid), my main teams without them included Serong & Butters instead of Bont & Newcombe who I started :drunk:

View attachment 1994341

Filled with disappointment. One of the worse showings I've had across my midfield in all my years of supercoach. No one stood up.
Same midfield but I have Daicos and Clarry over your Merrett and Dunks.

It was a tough weekend, when you throw in new recruit Rankines hammy and the C on big Maxy.

Trading Marshall to Sweet ruined my season. I’d probably be top 100 if I didn’t make that trade

I did exactly the same thing but luckily I traded him back in last week.

1716168419306.png

Weekend was also super annoying for the following reasons.

Naicos VC- butchered a big score.

chose Zerrett C over Butters. Zerrett gets hard tag against a 💩 team. What was the point Clarko?

Didn’t take Clohesy score of 49. Play Brown and he scores 40.

Didn’t take Sullivan 51, was 55 at 3/4 time. Means I decide to play Windsor, scores 35. Revs 74 on bench no E.

Throw in Stewart tagged for 75 and 5/7 premo mids going under 100 it was a frustrating round.

Will know where I sit early in round next weekend as I have 14 players playing
In first 4 games of weekend.

Here's a doozy.
  • Traded Grundy to Marshall (614k) at his bye. Marshall went 120, 51 and 63, Grundy has gone 158, 83, 143, 102, 117 since.
  • Traded Marshall for 545k after the 51 and 63 so that I could field Sweet at R2. Sweet has played once since and scored 74. Marshall has went 107, 164, 169 since.
  • After Sweet went out, traded in English for 612k. He has since scored 87 and 91.
see-birdbox.gif

Last edited:
Here's a doozy.
  • Traded Grundy to Marshall (614k) at his bye. Marshall went 120, 51 and 63, Grundy has gone 158, 83, 143, 102, 117 since.
  • Traded Marshall for 545k after the 51 and 63 so that I could field Sweet at R2. Sweet has played once since and scored 74. Marshall has went 107, 164, 169 since.
  • After Sweet was dropped, traded in English for 612k. He has since scored 87 and 91.
View attachment 1994953
Rucks are set and forget, they said

Remove this Banner Ad

Back