Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Graham dropped.

Haven't watched GC the last couple of weeks but surprised by that. Not an EMG either. Given they've got back to back weeks in Darwin will be interesting to see if he can get back in next week.

I'd rather hold but not ideal.

Haven't watched GC the last couple of weeks but surprised by that. Not an EMG either. Given they've got back to back weeks in Darwin will be interesting to see if he can get back in next week.

I reckon he’s managed but dunno why he’s listed as omitted, Alex Davies had some good form in the 2s so will depend how Davies goes against NM .

Davies scores well against NM

Could've been fieldable this week for those with Yeo/Williams/Rozee issues.

Typical of Claremont boy Ed Allan to get a debut against West Coast as he was firmly in the mix for us in his draft year.
If not for all the Collingwood injuries, Sulli & Allan would be good picks.

Freijah my target if not named sub.

welcome smol man jones into the team
as for zac wiliams
Shocked Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardeman HOLDS! Thought he might've been a one and done

Don't mind the Graham omission, allows me to loop at M8. Hoping Windsor can pull another score tonight

I think I've settled on these trades:
1715246025575.png

English still underpriced for what he's capable of. It means I keep fading Gawn (not spending 1.05 mil and I can't afford it). He has a history of slowing down in back halves of seasons. Fingers crossed.

Pivot to Darcy Jones if Sullivan isn't named. But he has a great scoring history in the VFL. Fieldable rookie if he keeps playing.

Also means Sweet is sitting on the bench as R3 now plus I lose a week of upgrade cadence. But it is what it is I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back