Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need 3 trades.
Budarik -> Ambrosio
Wines -> Bonner
Grundy -> Xerri.

Think i'm doing the latter 2x trades and hold Budarik for another week. Gives me another week to be convinced on Ambrosio.

i'm soo going to struggle now that i have a horrendous rd1 score of 1755, hopefully there 90,000 inactive players infront of me so i can catch up
Right there with you
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Anyone scaRed steele might go back to his tagging days on naicos. I remember last year against some of the top mids steele went back to tagging?
No chance he could keep up with him.
Won't be Steele but surely it will be someone. Lyon all but admitted it was a mistake not tagging him when they met last time.

What's Draper's js like? Won't go to him this week but for Dean next week it could work. Means I could skip D'Ambrosio.
He's against virtually no one for 3 months.. barring changing the balance of the side.

We have him, Hugh Davies (basically the same guy but less athletic and dodgy kick) and Ollie Murphy who is 3 yrs away from an AFL body

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow this does help me make my mind up now. Just gonna go with serong. Daucos just too damaging.
Fair enough, but I accept no responsibility when Daicos goes 150 tonight with no tag in sight! 🥴

Need 3 trades.
Budarik -> Ambrosio
Wines -> Bonner
Grundy -> Xerri.

Think i'm doing the latter 2x trades and hold Budarik for another week. Gives me another week to be convinced on Ambrosio.
Same here
Playing BE game probability
Budarick 71. Wines 72. Grundy 85.
Should bump Budarick & Grundy.
Wines also has no early bye
Going to back Grundy as long as there is no Draper.

Currently bringing in Dempsey and Serong, but I'm sure I'll panic trade in someone stupid tonight and ruin everything.
Which spuds did you remove

Newcombe and King (had no idea how King stayed in my team for round 1).
Yeah I’m tossing up doing a newc to serong and wardlaw to sharp. But I’d like Dempsey too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back