Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Generally wonder how people have no carnage to be able to do this lol, or is it just sideways trading?

Cause i have 4+ priorities before i could even think about this or Sheezel lol.
people thinking about trading Sheezel don't deserve him as far as I'm concerned. it also makes no sense.

The news of Sweet worries me, he’s my R2.
Knowing Port they will play him thinking he’s fine and he’s not lol.
Was bringing in Sinc this week for Yeo and a simple Lazz downgrade….however I’m thinking through DPP upgrading Yeo to English….will keep Sweet as R3 til his bye.
Thoughts?

I just think you want to remove all onfield rooks before even going there regardless if he drops of a little.
going where? We're talking about a guy who is the greatest fantasy player in his 2nd season in the history of afl? Coming off the greatest debut afl season in the history of afl? And people are wanting to trade him as a defender, because he dropped a score of 89 in order to get guys like Jack Sinclair? Who has dropped 3 scores under 80 already. Trading Sheezel is foolish and I think people thinking about it honestly don't deserve him. He's clearly the best defender in the league.

The news of Sweet worries me, he’s my R2.
Knowing Port they will play him thinking he’s fine and he’s not lol.
Was bringing in Sinc this week for Yeo and a simple Lazz downgrade….however I’m thinking through DPP upgrading Yeo to English….will keep Sweet as R3 til his bye.
Thoughts?
If Sweet isn't named (or scores less than an 80) I'm going up to English too. That's what I'm using the Sheezel money for.

going where? We're talking about a guy who is the greatest fantasy player in his 2nd season in the history of afl? Coming off the greatest debut afl season in the history of afl? And people are wanting to trade him as a defender, because he dropped a score of 89 in order to get guys like Jack Sinclair? Who has dropped 3 scores under 80 already. Trading Sheezel is foolish and I think people thinking about it honestly don't deserve him. He's clearly the best defender in the league.
I do agree i don't see why you'd want to, obviously the reason is because hes going to play more mid time so his scoring might be down atad, but i still don't agree with it.

So in a big pickle

I have to play one of Thomas, Campbell and Drury due to how injury struck I've been this week (traded Xerri to Sweet, traded Cadman to Green, Rozee, Zilliams, Yeo)... Who do I play?

Also have to get a ruckmen in this week with Sweet basically confirmed out, not sure who out of Marshall and English...

You’re doing the Sheez downgrade? 🤯
At this stage yes. Will be grabbing both Daicos and English/Parish with the money.

My bench depth is pretty good and I'll have decent loop options on every line this week so the difference between midfield TIO Sheezel and my highest scoring bench rookie hopefully won't be more than 20-30 points.

Not sold on the rookies coming in, so cashing in Sheezel to Daicos (I believe) nets me $170k and more points H2H going forward.

But surely you could do Williams and another rook to upgrade before Steele?
Its also partly planning for the byes, too.

Rookies are fine atm, honestly. Maybe Roberts could get up to a Soligo, but Steele has been scoring like midpricer, he could drop a lot of cash.

I just think you want to remove all onfield rooks before even going there regardless if he drops of a little.
OR ...at Sheezel's price, you can spilt and download to a cheaper premium, and upgrade a rookie to a premium

I'm seriously looking at this next week, whilst his price is over a $M .....I have too many R12 bye players, hence the play

OR ...at Sheezel's price, you can spilt and download to a cheaper premium, and upgrade a rookie to a premium

I'm seriously looking at this next week, whilst his price is over a $M .....I have too many R12 bye players, hence the play
But like i said thats just sideways trading, something i feel you shouldn't do at this point of the year when you could take a rookie offield and have another premo instead. Sure you might lose points from sheezel with him going into the mids, but you're gaining more from getting the premo onfield over the rookie.

We're also wanting top 6-8 players in our lines at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a matter of in which order I did things .....Clarry first, or Soligo

Soligo has a reasonable price rise this week, and is playing at home, where he goes well .....Oliver has the 96 BE

So Soligo this week, and Clarry next ....when his fixture really opens up

1715163594946.png

But like i said thats just sideways trading, something i feel you shouldn't do at this point of the year when you could take a rookie offield and have another premo instead. Sure you might lose points from sheezel with him going into the mids, but you're gaining more from getting the premo onfield over the rookie.
Buy low, sell high .....it's a feasible play, if Sheezels role changes permanently & his price drops

What will Sheezel ave as a Mid for the rest of the year ....100?

If your bench starts to dry up, these split plays are the way to continue to upgarde & get rookies off the field

Definitely possible he could, only way you'd go there is if you have no problems in your team, but even then i still would focus on up/downing the rookies.
You either correct an overload of particular bye players at their bye ....or creatively do in the next 3 week

I don't have enough bench rookies scoring enough to bankroll upgrades .....last count, I have 7 x R12 players, and no R13 players .....so you can see what I must do, whilst still upgrading

Example: I could go Sheezel to Sinclair / Houston ....and Clohesy to Oliver with the saved funds from the Sheezel trade

You either correct an overload of particular bye players at their bye ....or creatively do in the next 3 week

I don't have enough bench rookies scoring enough to bankroll upgrades .....last count, I have 7 x R12 players, and no R13 players .....so you can see what I must do, whilst still upgrading

Example: I could go Sheezel to Sinclair / Houston ....and Clohesy to Oliver with the saved funds from the Sheezel trade
Yeah fair enough, guess you needed/need a week of fixing up rooks. But i guess you'll have to wait till the byes now to do that.

Pretty stuck on Kerch (16be) and bank 200k, Moore or Oliver.
Moore is putting 40-50 points a week on the teams that are running additional rooks in the forwardline.

Moore's BE is 50 and he tons again it becomes significantly harder to get up to him pre bye.

Kerch has a bye in Rd12 whereas Moore's bye is Rd15.

Slippery TIO match also may limit Kerch's scoring this week and kill his cash gen.

(I have Moore so likely my bias showing)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back