2nds 2016 Adelaide Crows SANFL season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the Crows demanded the Centrals v Norwood Reserves game be started 15 minutes early this morning so they could have a longer warm up, that just adds fuel to the fire - Centrals had the last laugh with that one though :D

The Crows do themselves no favours with the animosity that some SANFL supporters have towards the side.
How so? By asking for a reasonable warm up time. You are having a laugh.

Great to see Kelly with 27 and 5 rebound 50's. Hopefully he was at his normal defensive best and we can finally offload Cheney.

Given the Crows demanded the Centrals v Norwood Reserves game be started 15 minutes early this morning so they could have a longer warm up, that just adds fuel to the fire - Centrals had the last laugh with that one though :D

The Crows do themselves no favours with the animosity that some SANFL supporters have towards the side.
That's a joke ....if you play in the SANFL ...you play under the rules of the SANFL

Hope that request wasn't granted

I saw he had two early in the game and hoped he would kick on. Ending up with two and not many disposals is really concerning.
And yet youll see people calling for his inclusion next week. His mates outside the club are getting stuck into him now too, has to tough it out.

How so? By asking for a reasonable warm up time. You are having a laugh.

I think Wayne's-World said it perfectly - want to be in the SANFL, you play by the SANFL's rules.

9 other SANFL teams (and that includes Port's SANFL side) have no issue with the warm up time between Reserves and League matches. No reason why our SANFL side warrants an extra 15 minutes and reeks of acting like prima donnas.

I think Wayne's-World said it perfectly - want to be in the SANFL, you play by the SANFL's rules.

9 other SANFL teams (and that includes Port's SANFL side) have no issue with the warm up time between Reserves and League matches. No reason why our SANFL side warrants an extra 15 minutes and reeks of acting like prima donnas.
Lol well say no then what is the big deal. We just want conformity with both sides I would guess.

AFC prop the comp up and play against a 10 free kick handicap every week it's the least they could do.

Whatever did the AFL clubs do to warm up b4 Terry Wallace innovated and started on ground warm ups .....which initially was simply that time from the end of one game to the start of the next

There's been talk in Melbourne of trying to re-introduce the spontaneity of sides bursting onto the ground and having teams warm up inside again (the warm up areas now very large)

So all other SANFL clubs demand the same considerations? ......the reserves will be playing during breakfast

Nope. Reserves are flat 28 minute quarters, so there's generally about 20 minutes between Reserves and League matches. Plus teams (including Adelaide) tend to do a pre-game warm up at 3 quarter time of the Reserves. Why any SANFL side needs an extra 15 minutes is beyond me.

There was a 9:25am Reserves match between Centrals and Norwood the other week, when the League game started at 12:10pm due to Channel 7 commitments :D

Whatever did the AFL clubs do to warm up b4 Terry Wallace innovated and started on ground warm ups .....which initially was simply that time from the end of one game to the start of the next

There's been talk in Melbourne of trying to re-introduce the spontaneity of sides bursting onto the ground and having teams warm up inside again (the warm up areas now very large)

Sorry to reply to my own post .....but the rationale for bolded comment was the push from clubs to the re-intoduction of reserves footy playing b4 main games & even womens AFL being played .....as it will be tomorrow as a curtain raiser to the Melbourne AFL game

I was barracking for Centrals but hoped that Menzel would get 10 goals and Brad Crouch 40 disposals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my old mans gripe.

How many times do we need to cheer the team onto the ground? They come out for the warm up they get cheered or booed. They go back in and they come out again and we pretend its the first time we have seen them

Lol well say no then what is the big deal. We just want conformity with both sides I would guess.

AFC prop the comp up and play against a 10 free kick handicap every week it's the least they could do.

I agree - it's a reasonable request and good on AFC to try and advance a bit more of a professional approach for SANFL teams.

Crouch a level above our other SANFL players.
Gore nowhere near AFL at the moment.
Grigg and CEY are on the " never to play again" list.
Menzel just rotting away and losing confidence in the 2nds. Looking to be a stupid trading decision at this point.

Menzel just rotting away and losing confidence in the 2nds. Looking to be a stupid trading decision at this point.
Then he better pack his bags

If he wants to sook it up then he can go. Tell him to grow up and be the best he can be and stop riding the coattails of talent

He should talk to his brother about how to go about playing A Grade football

Crouch a level above our other SANFL players.
Gore nowhere near AFL at the moment.
Grigg and CEY are on the " never to play again" list.

Wtf. Grigg and CEY were good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back