Roast Crows Villians

In the history of the Crows, which Crow has hurt us the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows have had some key players who have ****ed us, who has ****ed us the most?

As much as Trigg sucked and killed us, Ogilvie has killed our one and only rebuild. He’s my number 1.

Is there ultimately a single person we can hold responsible for the camp debacle? Burton, perhaps? Because if so, it's that person.
OK, possibly Burton. The coaches were beaten in the week leading up to the GF in 2017. Richmond focused on what they had to do to win, the Crows focused on how cool it would be to win. The decision to blame the players is a big reason we are where we are but the team had a lot of players at the end of their prime playing in 2017. This meant that the Trigg sanctions would start to bite. Trigg and whoever decided to lay it all on the players did a one-two punch on us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please add the following two options:

Club Agitators
AFL (they appoint our shitty board).
Andrew Fagan.

For me its gotta be Andrew Fagan. 100%. Especially if you are talking about actually hurting the club long term and not just being incompetent. His first 2 and a half years started so well (even with the tragic passing of Walsh). But what happened across all aspects of the club from 1/4 of the Grand Final through to him quitting right after we won the clubs first spoon was terrible. Combine that with us having a 7 year finals drought - he F****** us the hardest.

All of the below have definitely been incompetent / made some pretty damning errors, but the Club has been able to rebound relatively quickly from all of them.

Shaw - terrible coach, but within 12 months of him leaving we won a flag.
Tippett - Sucked losing him and the draft sanctions, but within 2 seasons of him leaving we were back in the finals and within 5 seasons we were in the Grand Final.
Nicks - Terrible coach, out of his depth. As I said back in early 2020 - he was brought in to make it a fun place. That was why he was hired. I am on record for the past 2 years saying we have the cattle, but not the coach. Think we will see a Sando spike to end all Sando spikes when he is finally replaced.
Hamish has made some absolute howlers no doubt - 2018/2019 were absolutely woeful.

For me it’s Hamish. His complete lack of focus on the midfield with quality picks has been criminal and he’s blown our only rebuild.

Trigg was a useless prick but the whole Tippett saga was with good intentions, keep the best key forward we had since Modra, we were desperate.

Burton is also up there, sucked as a fitness coach, sucked as a footy ops manager but he didn’t employ himself.

Roo the power broker is almost my no 1, arrogant belief in his football opinions and he brought in Burton, he told us to support another club, he grins like a clown watching Port out perform us.

Back