List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Jake Waterman

Remove this Banner Ad

Does alright for an asthmatic. Anyone else see runner hand him a puffer.
Haha I literally came online just now to post about that. Couldn’t take a screenshot from the Foxtel app though. Directly after his goal in the 4th

Didn’t think he was “totally pissed off”

Well in a fun sort of way Jake was having a bit of fun and force of Nicnat throw was like F off you little campaigner ..
It was larrikin funny at the time but loses a little bit explaining it ..

Edit:: the vision on Wce site misses the lead in when Nic first goes into the song huddle ..So misses the moment..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been Super impressed by him. Hasn't really dominated but he seems to always impact every game. SHould have kicked a couple today but took a nice hanger.

Also Jake is pretty powerfully built for a bloke that Covers a lot ground. Kinda see him becoming a future CHF for us.

JW is JK's future replacement? Was affected by Hawks pressure at times, but wasn't alone..has big upside.
(I think he's an ashmatic, see him breathe heavily, gets white in the face - so even more kudos)

Having him in the side I reckon does unbalance us a little - as we go in a little tall.

But the bugger just runs and runs and is performing at a high standard week in week out.

Was BOG at half time yesterday I reckon. Still reckon he has the potential for the wing.

He plays with maturity beyond his experience. He rarely wastes a possession.
Having him in the side I reckon does unbalance us a little - as we go in a little tall.

But the bugger just runs and runs and is performing at a high standard week in week out.

Was BOG at half time yesterday I reckon. Still reckon he has the potential for the wing.
agree mostly but his kicking needs a lot of work. Terrible ball drop which can lead to a few shanks. If/once he tightens up his kicking action he’ll be a gun and could definitely play wing as he seems to have a natural tank

From the professional view of my couch and the viewing of around 2 preseason games, I thought we had a dud.

So very pleased to be so very wrong.

Love this kid to bits

Young Jake has a very high footy IQ.

He is going to develope into a quality player who will be hard to match up on.

Most impressive start to his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back