Vintage Dees Jackets

Remove this Banner Ad

Pierce48

Rookie
Sep 4, 2022
AFL Club
Melbourne
G'day guys, not sure if this is allowed or the right spot so sorry if not, but I've been looking for a nice 90's/early 2000's Dees jacket for a while with no luck. In particular I like the look of the Nike ones, but im interested in anything retro with one of the old logos from 1989-2007. Let me know what you have or even if you know somewhere good to look, cheers

G'day guys, not sure if this is allowed or the right spot so sorry if not, but I've been looking for a nice 90's/early 2000's Dees jacket for a while with no luck. In particular I like the look of the Nike ones, but im interested in anything retro with one of the old logos from 1989-2007. Let me know what you have or even if you know somewhere good to look, cheers
You mean like this? Bought new from the club in 1994 for about $400. Have seen similar but without the leather sleeves which is cheaper but also less my taste. This has been worn match day only since new. Even dry-cleaning it is expensive - $102 just last week. There is one like it that makes regular appearances in the MCC reserve still, but not too many others going around that I have noticed. BTW the small badge is from 1964 or thereabouts. But this one is definitely not for sale.

Attachments

• Demon Jacket.jpg
    Demon Jacket.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53

Ive got a vintage one from the early mid 90's but NFI where ive put it, in great nick too, barely worn. Had a quick look then but couldn't find it. Ill try harder on the weekend

You mean like this? Bought new from the club in 1994 for about $400. Have seen similar but without the leather sleeves which is cheaper but also less my taste. This has been worn match day only since new. Even dry-cleaning it is expensive - $102 just last week. There is one like it that makes regular appearances in the MCC reserve still, but not too many others going around that I have noticed. BTW the small badge is from 1964 or thereabouts. But this one is definitely not for sale.
That is really cool, nice jacket mate. I’m more thinking like a sort of spray jacket sort of thing not so much a varsity style

Ive got a vintage one from the early mid 90's but NFI where ive put it, in great nick too, barely worn. Had a quick look then but couldn't find it. Ill try harder on the weekend
Manage to find it on the weekend?

Manage to find it on the weekend?

Na, not sure where it is mate, moved house just recently. Im sure it will turn up at some stage. Will go you a hoy when it does.

Been meaning to post for a while, I recently moved house and as a result it was required that I make a cull. I had two Melbourne jackets one was a ski jacket from around 2005, I won a 200 voucher at the Demon shop from a relegs raffle and the other was a jackets I got for Christmas in 97. I kept the 97 jacket because it held more sentimental value (though it wasn't the jacket I wanted, I wanted the players one) any here it is.
20221014_135044.jpg

I also found this, I believe I got it on the family day 98, not a jacket but pretty cool.
20221014_135850.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back